Seven.

✣ ✣ ✣

The familiar pinch of tickling pins and needles begins to rise in your legs after what feels like hours of silent cuddles with Harry.

No words have been needed, no mumbles either. The two of you are fine with the completely noiseless air surrounding you, being reminded that your ears still work every once in a while when somebody would jump or dance extra hard upstairs. The soft thumping of your hearts beating in sync adds to the tranquility, and you begin to wiggle your toes to try to awaken your body.

Harry's still quiet, laying on top of you like a weighted blanket with his face buried into the crook of your neck. He's turning a bit now that he's felt you stir, letting his cheeks squish up as he rests the side of his face on your chest now. A content sigh from him cuts through the air, and you finally sit up just a bit and glance down at him.

He's staring at you with bright eyes, a stunning green, and a slightly raised brow.

"Yes?"

You start, knowing that there's something he's bothered by.

"Do you know my last name?"

Oh, my God!

You never got his last name!

Your hands are quickly flying up to cover your mouth that's hung open from pure shock, eyes wide along with it.

"Jeez, Harry! No! This is so embarrassing, I could just about die!"

"No need, Peach. Never got yours either! Guess we're both goofs, then. Shake it off. Wanna start new? Gotta remember the fact that I just made you hit cloud nine, though."

His hand is soon shoved into yours with a firm shake, and he's nodding along with it as if he's just made a very important business deal.

"Harry Styles, at your service! Getting by with my singing for now, but I'll be dominating the scene soon enough, so remember it. Elvis, watch out! Your turn, babe."

Your hand is dropped back down after the very frantic shaking of it from Harry, and you throw your head back in a laugh. Clearing your throat, you put on a fake serious face and hold back a wild smile that's about to crack through onto your lips.

"It's Marisol Moore to you, Harry Styles. Address me as such!"

Harry's blowing a loud raspberry in response.

"Pass! Peach is your name, got it? Maybe you'll come back as a peach tree in the afterlife 'cause I'm calling you it so much. D'ya taste like one, too?"

"Harry!"

A small smack is brought down upon his shoulder at his cocky question, and your face is suddenly beet red.

"Just curious, babe! No harm in asking!"

He defends, sitting up off of your body and raising his hands to try and prove his innocence. You groan at the weight being lifted from you and the removal of warmth, but you sit up along with him and plant a small kiss on his cheek.

"Can we go upstairs, please? I think I should check on Tawny. Hopefully somebody got her water or something like that. I feel like I'm always babysitting her sometimes, but any other time it's like she's my actual mother. Isn't it strange?"

"A bit, baby. A bit! But it's a relatively normal dynamic. Hop up, let's go then."

Harry stretches his arms out and scrunches up his face, rubbing his hands over his eyes to wake up a little bit before he rises to his feet and drags you up with him.