☀︎Chapter Thirty-Two ☀︎

"Today, we're going to be going to a museum," Wilbur said while standing up from the sofa.

Everyone groaned at the idea of going to a museum, most of them were really boring.

"Shut up you lot, it's a Minecraft museum." (Let's pretend there's one in England)

Immediately everyone began to lighten up and become more excited.

Wilbur continued on, "It's around a 20 minute drive there, same cars as yesterday. We're leaving in 15 minutes so go get ready."

I got up from the couch with Tommy and walked up to our room. I grabbed my makeup bag and went into the bathroom to apply some light makeup.

When I was halfway done, Tommy came into the bathroom and started questioning me.

"What's that in your hand?"

"Mascara."

"What the fuck is mascara?"

"You apply it to your eyelashes."

"But why would you fucking put something on your eyelashes?"

I grew irritated at Tommy and his constant questions that distracted me.

"I don't fucking know, Tommy. Go google it or something if you're really that curious."

I went back to applying the rest of my makeup as Tommy just stood next to me watching what I was doing.

"Are you guys ready?" Wilbur called from the bottom of the stairs.

I yelled back a quick "yes" and then grabbed my shoes from next to my bag.

Tommy laced our fingers together as we walked down the stairs and out of the house to the car.

Everyone got into their seats from yesterday and we began the drive to the museum.

I heard Tubbo rambling to Ranboo about how he couldn't wait to see the part about bees.

I turned to Tommy to find him looking right at me.

"Are you excited for the museum?" I asked him while moving a little closer to him to rest my head on his shoulder.

"Of course I am. It's a fucking Minecraft museum what do you expect?"

"Woah no need for the attitude."

I moved back to where I was before and let go of Tommy's hand.

I saw Tommy's face soften a bit out of my peripheral vision as he reached for my hand again but I wouldn't budge.

"Y/nnnnnnnn," he whined, "I wanna hold your hand. Give it to me. Now. I demand that I get to hold your hand. I'm going to start counting. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6-"

I laughed and turned to face him again. "Okay, I get it, you simp. No need to throw a fit."

I laced our fingers together again and he smiled before realizing I called him a simp.

"I am no simp."

My eyes widened in disbelief. "Were you not present for the fit you threw 30 seconds ago?"

"Well, I guess I am a simp. But only for you. And don't tell anybody."

I laughed again and rested my head on his shoulder for the rest of the drive.

It wasn't soon after that we arrived at the museum and all got out of the car.

I was filled with excitement to go look inside at all of the things pertaining to Minecraft.

Tommy ran up to Tubbo and Ranboo leaving me to walk with Wilbur.

"So how did you think of this Wilbur?" I asked and glanced up at him.

"Well, I was researching the area around the bnb a few months ago for stuff to do on the trip and I found this museum. It was kinda obvious that we had to make a trip there as most of us met due to Minecraft."

I nodded in response as we walked up to the doors. (Let's also pretend Covid doesn't exist right now)

Everyone walked inside and looked around in awe. The entire museum was made to look like a Minecraft world and there were little exhibits about all different things in Minecraft.

Tommy rejoined me and grabbed my hand, pulling me away to a little around about cobblestone.

"Tommy, why did we have to go to this first?"

"Because it's my favo-"

I cut him off before he can finish. "I know it's your favorite block, but why couldn't we do it later?"

"I want to do it now."

We spent a bit of time at the cobblestone exhibit and then walked around the rest of the museum.

It was amazing how detailed it was. I couldn't even believe that there was a Minecraft museum in general but I loved it.

We were all having so much fun, but it was mainly Tommy and I just wandering around looking at everything before rejoining everyone else again.

Tommy and I were reading something about pigs when we heard small laughter and the shuffling of feet behind us.

Someone tapped Tommy's shoulder and we both turned around to see...

-

-

-

Another cliffhanger 😈 but also another chapter. I love reading all of your comments on the story, theyre so amazing. I laugh at a lot of them. I was thinking about my initial storyline for what I want to happen throughout the rest of the story and I realized that this book is gonna be hella long, like 150-200 chapters 😬 gimme some feedback on whether or not you'd like that or not. Ofc I'm going to write another book after it as well, maybe a Tommy one or a different mcyt or someone different in general. I'll do a poll or something as I get closer to finishing this one. Anyways, have a great day/night, drink some water, eat something and get some sleep! Love you besties <3