☀︎Chapter Forty-Eight☀︎

"I love you Y/n."

My eyes widened in disbelief. He wasn't actually saying this. No way.

"No, you're only saying that because I'm trying to end things. You don't mean it."

Tears were still streaming down my face as I spoke to him, shaking my head over and over again.

"I do mean it Y/n. I've felt this way since I met you, I just thought it was too early to say it. But I don't give a fuck anymore. I just don't want you to lose you. No, I can't lose you. It would break me. I love you. Please, just give me a chance to explain everything."

I didn't know what to do. This girl sent me pictures of them together and they looked real but here he was telling me that it all wasn't true.

I trust him but there was too much proof for this. How can this not be real? I need to hear him out though. I love him too.

"Okay."

His face rose in surprise with a mix of glee.

"Really?"

I nodded in response. Tubbo was just standing there awkwardly watching us.

"Well, let's go back to the house so we can talk things out."

Tommy held his hand out to me, but I didn't take it and walked past him.

The walk back to the house was completely silent. I didn't want to say anything in front of Tubbo and neither did Tommy. But I would end up filling Tubbo in on everything after we worked stuff out. Well, if we did.

When we got back, Tommy and I walked up to our room. I walked in first and he walked in behind me, shutting the door softly.

"I'm going to change quickly, I have sand all over my current ones."

I grabbed a pair of shorts from my bag as Tommy nodded. I walked into the bathroom swiftly and changed fast, walking back out and shutting the door.

Tommy was seated on the edge of the bed so I pulled up a chair to sit diagonal from him. We both sat there in silence for a few minutes, not knowing where to start.

"So," I said while chewing on my lip.

Tommy placed a hand on top of mine.

"Stop doing that, it's not good. I know you're nervous, but it'll be okay. Can I explain now?"

I nodded so he could begin and we can get this over with.

"Well, you're my first girlfriend, I've never dated anyone else. That girl is lying to you. I promise. I have a feeling of who it might be too. Do you mind if I look at her account and the messages before I continue?"

I handed him my phone so he could look through it.

After a few minutes he said, "Y/n, these pictures are fake. They're edited. She took them from both of our instagrams and edited herself into them. I think one or two of them are completely photoshopped."

"Holy shit. I can't believe I didn't release that, I feel so stupid."

"Don't, I wouldn't have realized it either. Anyways, this girl heavily stalked me in the past. Her name is Angie. We met at school and became friends once I realized how much we had in common. But things turned bad after less than a week. She started following me around and found out where I live. She then started acting like my girlfriend. She told people we were dating and photoshopped pictures of us. I told my mom and completely cut her out of my life. I notified my college as well and made sure that she couldn't contact me anymore. But here we are. She's attempting to ruin my life again."

I sat in silence for a few moments, just taking in everything that he said. His explanation sounded true. I didn't know what to say next and before I could say anything, he started talking.

"I still have screenshots of her attempting to contact me and from everything that happened. I can show them to you if you're still not convinced."

"I would like to see them, but not for that reason. I completely believe you, don't worry. I'm so sorry for jumping to conclusions and not believing you."

I started breaking down in tears again. Tommy shifted closer to me and pulled me into his arms. I was sobbing into his shoulder from guilt for not believing him.

"Y/n, it's okay. I would've done the same thing, you don't have to feel bad."

He pulled away from me slightly and wiped the tears off of my face.

I was looking into his eyes. God, how I loved how beautiful they were.

Without saying a word, I leaned in and kissed him passionately. He kissed back immediately, both of us saying things without being said.

-

-

-