5

Erra
I was downstairs with my dad an these people I haven't seen before in our living room when I heard those words my grandma had died, I didn't cry I didn't do nothing but asked what had happen cause I hardly remember my grandma.

"What happen dad" I asked him

"She had a heart attack" replied chi letting tears fall from his face

I hugged my dog tight then anything all his friends hugged him an made sure he was okay then left I looked around the living room it was nobody but me, an jayceon my dad was in his den just letting everything out I went to the kitchen to fix my dad a snack an a drink he ate everything then I started to clean up.

I went back to my room an took a shower I looked in the mirror I was thinking to myself should I just stop being afraid an ask this man out so I just put my hair in curls an put me a crop top with shorts on but no underwear, I walked downstairs an went to the fridge to get me something to drink I seen jayceon sitting at the island just eating some spaghetti and typing away on his phone.

"So how was your day" I asked jayceon

"It was okay how about your day" he said looking up from his phone for a minute then back down

"It was okay I've just been stressing like a lot, I wish I could get this stressed remove from my body"

"Well its a spa down the street you could, go to it's really relaxing"

He got up so I got bold and grabbed his man hood an kissed him I put my hand in his pants an started stroking it, then I stopped and went upstairs with a smirk on my face.

Jayceon looked around before going upstairs she pulled him upstairs she locked her door then sat next to him while he laid down with his shirt off she was debating should she just tell him how she feels, she was in her thoughts when jayceon started kissing on her neck an rubbing on her thick thighs she moaned a little he put his hands in her pants feeling on her womanhood she didn't have no underwear on so that made his penis get hard.

"Wait jayceon I gotta tell you something" she said getting nervous

"What's wrong mammas" he stated kissing erra forehead

"I'm a virgin"

"It's okay I can wait I don't mind"

Jayceon was laying back down when she pulled her shorts off an hopped on top of him he looked at her making her blush she pulled his shorts halfway but then he stopped her, he sat up then they started kissing he picked her up an sat her on his face she tried her best not to moan out loud but he was hitting her G spot.

"Omg jay I'm finna cum"

"Hold it"

She tried holding it but failed to do so, so he pushed her off of him and laid her on her back he pulled his pants down till they heard a knock on the door, she got up an put her clothes back on jayceon hid in the closet she opened up her door there stood her father chi.

"Um I'm finna run to the store you wanna go, with me right quick" Said chi

"Sure dad I'll be right down give me a few seconds" replied erra to chi

"Okay I'll be in the car"

Chi walked downstairs erra closed her door then pulled jayceon out.

"You have to go"

"Okay when will I see you again"

"I don't know but just leave"

He finally left

She fixed her hair and changed her clothes then left.