6

Since it's 4th of July I'm updating some of my books instead, of popping fireworks cause I forgot to buy some.

But anyway enjoy the story

5 months later

Erra
Me and jayceon was still messing around I finally lost my virginity to him I was glad cause I wasn't like most girls that had sex between the ages of 12-16 and begin school hoes/thots, when I held on to my virginity I felt safer but got made fun of because of it but I didn't care.

As I walked into my college class there stood jeremy an my ex bestfriend kelli they were hugged up with each other, I didn't care I sat down at my seat an began doing my work till I heard snickering behind me so I turned around.

"The fuck you looking at bitch" said kelli getting upset

"you train track ass pussy, an tell jeremy to stop calling me I don't want him" I replied back to her just laughing and also making the classroom laugh

Well that shut kelli up and that made jeremy get upset but he didn't say nothing cause it was true he kept blowing up my phone even when I changed, an got a new number he'll still find ways to get it when the bell ring I walked outta class but jeremy had grabbed my arm but I pulled away from him.

"What the fuck jeremy" I said while pushing him off of me

"I miss you erra I really do" he stated with lust in his eyes

"I don't miss you okay so leave me alone, your with kelli now and plus I'm not trynna catch no disease from you"

"Plus I'm sorry for doing you wrong it should of, never happened that night can I please explain myself"

It took my some minutes he kept begging to tell, his side of the story so I said okay an invited him to my house so he could tell me.

At the house

We were at the house I walked in the kitchen to get us both something to drink while jeremy sat on, the couch I grabbed some snacks outta the cabinets then handed jeremy his drink I sat down then took a drink "talk" I told him he cleared his throat an started talking.

Flashback

"I have to tell you something" whispered kelli in Jeremy's ear

She pulled him into the bathroom they were both high an drunk kelli pulled jeremy penis outta his pants he tried to stop her but it was too late she licked slurped an, swallowed his penis he loved the sensation of it he did not think of erra while messing around with her bestfriend kelli.

"Stop kelli this has to stop" replied jeremy pushing kelli off of him but she stripped naked infront of him

She bent over on the sink he undressed himself as well then he stuck in her she smiled at the thought of fucking her bsf man she didn't care if erra found out she wanted jeremy all this time, they kept going while keeping the same pace she sat on the sink with her legs wide open he put it in again this time grabbing her neck an speeding up the pace once more.

"I'm gonna come jeremy keep going"

"Ohh shit I'm coming"

He laid on top of kelli then kissed her then come to figure out he made a mistake he hurried up an put his clothes on and walked outta the bathroom kelli did the same, she went to erra room an started back talking to her while jeremy walked in an sat down next to her with a worried look on his face.

Flashback over

"So y'all fucked that's nasty as hell, y'all fucked in my house that my fucking dad paid for y'all are disrespectful" hollered erra

"Wait erra please let me explain" cried out jeremy

"You got one minute"

"I did it cause you don't want to have sex with me"

"You could have waited till I was ready jeremy"

"I know an I have to tell you something"

"What is it jeremy what's, worse then you fucking my ex bsf in my house"

I looked at jeremy he had formed tears in his eyes I felt nothing for him

"She's pregnant"

"Pregnant!!!!"

"Who in the fuck is pregnant" synced chi an jayceon

I looked at my dad he was mad jayceon just looked at me like I was the one pregnant, he just gave me saddest look ever.

"So you pregnant by this bitch ass nigga" stated my dad hitting jeremy straight in the mouth

I tried stopping them but it was to late jeremy was knocked out cold I tried to tell my dad but he didn't want to hear it so he walked outside to calm himself jayceon just walked out as well, I looked around the living room was a mess I picked jeremy up an threw him in the shower to wake his ass up then I started cleaning once jeremy was up we went outside to explain to my dad.

"My bad jeremy I thought you got my daughter pregnant"

"It's alright"

I guess jeremy didn't want to press charges cause he just drove home with a big ass bump on his head my dad just kissed my forehead an went to his girl house so It was just me and jayceon, I walked in the house an he trailed behind me I sat on the couch so did he I got on my phone he laid his head on my shoulder but I just moved a little cause he did just acted funny for no reason like I'm his girl or something to him.