9

I'm skip some months to where she's 8 months pregnant so don't come for me.

Erra
I was excited to see my baby I found out I was having a baby boy I was excited but disappointed because jayceon wasn't around anymore I really was missing him, I don't know where he's at right now I hope he's having a wonderful life .

"Dad where should the decorations go" I asked him

"Don't do nothing babygirl let everybody else, do it you have to sit down and get ready" he said pushing me inside the house

I hate that I had to do this baby shit by myself I really did need jayceon by myself I wanted to cry but I didn't I stood my ground and got ready for the gender, reveal I decided to look on instagram what made me drop my phone was jayceon had another baby in his hand I read the caption.

"Loving you when you was first born I fell in love I couldn't believe that I was gonna have another girl I'll always love you Erra"

Once I seen her name I looked again he named the baby after me I started crying I really couldn't believe it so I posted my baby bump and named it after him, once it had upload I seen he comment on the picture then he dm me.

"Aye erra come on its starting you, don't wanna be late for your reveal" shouted lou

"I'll talk to you later okay I love you jay" I said thru the phone

"I love you too mammas" he replied back before hanging up

I wobbled myself downstairs to the backyard we did the cutting of the cake which the color was blue we did the ballon thing it was fun I opened some presents, then I spotted a big box that my dad tried taking away I asked for the box he handed it to me then walked away mad I opened the box it was stuff with jayceon an me on it.

Jayceon
I know chi told me to never come back but I don't care that's my lady and that's my baby in her stomach I know I'm old but I love this fucking girl with all my heart, I stood in the back and watched erra open her box and everything I walked out the door once chi saw me.

"I told you never to come back here" shouted chi

I tried not to say nothing I walked faster to my car but he tackled me then we started fighting erra came out, then she started hollering I knew the baby was coming I put her in my car and drove quickly to the hospital.

(Skip all that other shit erra had a beautiful baby)

Name Jayceon Wilson Jr.