Super-Zero pt7: I Still Hate You

( (Y/K) Pov) 

“What…...what’s going on” I think as I try to move only to feel the sharpest pain I have ever felt in my life.

(Y/K): “AAGH” I grunt through my teeth. I look down only to see my legs completely bent backwards with my bones sticking out sticking out “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH” I scream at the top of my lungs trying to call for help. After a few minutes of screaming in pain, fear, and distress I stop finally coming to the conclusion that no one is coming for me, I don’t even know where I am. In order for me to get back home I am going to need to find a way out of here, however considering my current situation and the fact I don’t know where *here* is I highly doubt that I’ll be able to go anywhere. I feel tears welling up in my eyes as I start to cry, all of this pent up stress,pain, and fear is too much for me as I just sit there and cry. I eventually hear a voice in my head once again.

Symbiote: “This wasn’t supposed to happen”

I hear a voice that immediately fills me with rage.

(Y/K): “JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME” I yell pure rage in my voice the tears still running down my cheeks.  “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, I HAD A NORMAL LIFE BEFORE YOU RUINED IT” I continue to unleash all my pent up anger toward whatever this parasite was “You take over my body, try to kill my friend, then you try to eat people using my body, SO DON’T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME…you.you. PARASITE” I Finally finish my rant and let out a sigh as the creature doesn’t respond back.  However what does happen is that I hear a cracking in my legs, what surley surprised me is that my legs no longer had their bent back look rather they were becoming straight, they started to…..heal. “No way that’s impossible” I think. No human can heal that fast. Then it hit me, this was the monsters doing it had to be.  What else could it be, I don’t heal like this.

Symbiote: “I still need to use your body in order to get out of here however it will be a while before I am able to completely heal your body…...you humans are so fragile”

(Y/K): “I told you to shut up” I say dead serious.

Symbiote: “I don’t take orders from vermin like you, your kind probably deserves to be invaded”

(Y/K): “What the hell do you mean by invaded” after a while of silence I speak up again “ Hey I’m talking to you so answer me”

Symbiote: “I can only assume that based off of previous events that your world is in danger of an invasion from my planet”

A few moments of silence is had between us as I process the information that was just given to me “could they be lying” I think to myself “maybe they are telling the truth” 

(Y/K): “I need you to heal my legs and get me to avengers tower”

Symbiote: “A please would be appreciated but considering my past actions…….fine, But I need to get something out of this as well. I don’t simply obey someone who isn’t my superior” 

(Y/K): “Fine whatever just get me there” 

(30 minute timeskip)

    (??? Pov)

“My world, why has my world come to this” I think this to myself as I look out over the building to see utter chaos among my people, we are the Klyntar and ever since Venom left that planet and started reproducing on that planet, then his offspring would reproduce and come here…….now we’re in this situation, we’re low on resources and low on options. How much longer we have i’m not sure, one thing I do know however is that we cannot afford anymor………..”corporal, she wishes to speak with you” I hear a voice as I’m cut off from my train of thought. 

???: “very well tell her we’ll meet as soon as I’m done” I say responding to her.

???: “It will be done at once” she states as she leaves slithering away. 

“Venom, what have you done?” I ask myself in my thoughts feeling resentment towards my past brother.

Ok so ik this chapter is pretty damn short but I'm really pushing my time here and hopefully I can get another full more chunky chapter out by this week, I'm having some technology problems so yeah that might affect the story a bit but do not fear for I can do fillers until then (I mean after this week) sorry for the short chapter and the filler will be late maybe tomorrow but I might be able to pump it out before 12 tonight so yeah I'll fuck up my sleep schedule for this