Woah

Art by: mariam246810 on DeviantArt   (if this is wrong please tell me, I'll change it when I know)

The car was surprisingly uneventful, Hitoshi nervously looked out the window looking at the buildings passing by, half-listening to the songs on the radio and Mic's humming. Izuku looked away from the window to see Hitoshi's obviously nervous face and body language, he reached out slowly for his hand and held it softly rubbing circles with his thumb to help with his quiet brother's anxiety. 

After about 10 minutes they pulled into the driveway of a nice middle-classed house, "Alright little listeners we're here!" Mic said enthusiastically getting out of the driver's seat. Izuku held on to his small amount of belongings and got out of the car when Mic opened the door for him, Hitoshi did the same when Aizawa opened his door. "Woah" Izuku looked up at the house with his mouth open in awe, "Sorry if it's not much, we don't like to draw attention" Aizawa blandly said leading Izuku and Hitoshi to the front door. 

He opened the door and Hitoshi was flooded with the smell of cats and lavender, 'So this is what a home is like' he thought while looking around. Izuku stepped inside and immediately saw a black cat with white accents sleeping on the rug, "Kitty!" Izuku ran over to the cat and hugged it. The heros braced for her to bite him but she didn't, she merely wrapped her fluffy tail around him. Hitoshi chuckled slightly at their shock, "Animals have always liked Izuku, no matter how mean or scared they are, they're always so fond of him". "Well then he's gonna have a lot of fun here" Mic said with his warm but bold smile.

 Aizawa decided to show the brothers their rooms which, let me just say they were happier than words could explain. Which is why Izuku just decided to break down into sobs at his new room, after assuring the hero couple that they were happy sobs he got a better look at his room. His room was a medium size, a bed with a ladder and a desk under was in the far right corner of the room with a large bookshelf in the corner in front of him. In front of it was a door to the bathroom which connected Izuku's room to Hitoshi's, in the back left corner was two bean bag chairs with a TV in front of it. When Izuku went to go see Hitoshi's room we saw it was pretty much the same just opposite sides.

****************************************************************

(474 words)

Sorry This chapter is so short, I can't commit to anything and I have a hard time focusing on BNHA since my brain is hyper-fixating on Marvel. So please don't expect a healthy and orderly schedule cause ADHD is a bitch! Okay, bai