Adopted?

Izuku sobbed quietly as he stood near the villain's lifeless body. He sniffed up snot and headed to his mother, freezing as he saw the gruesome sight, he swallowed back his urge to vomit but he continued on and knelt next to his mother's pale face and tried not the look at the bloody knife in her vitals . Inko shakily brought a trembling hand to Izuku's face and weakily caressed his face as she managed to squeak out,"I-I'm so sorry honey...I-I *cough* c-couldn't protect you. I-I love you w-with a-all my h-heart." Those were her final words as Izuku saw her take the last breath of her life. "No no no no no, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" Izuku wailed trying to shake her awake as if she was asleep, but it was too late, he knew that, but he still wasn't ready.

"...ku-, ..zuku-, IZUKU" He jumped awake and looking at the surrounding frantically while breathing heavily. "Izuku it's me you're okay, it was a dream" 'who- Toshi? He said it was a dream? wait I'm in...the orphanage, right' Izuku thought in a sad tone "T-toshi!" Izuku jumped into his arms knowing he'd catch him. He just sobbed into his arms until it turned slowly into sniffles then he was back to normal. "sigh, Another nightmare?", Hitoshi rubbed his hair slightly knowing it calmed him down. He simply nodded, not wanting to talk. "Come on lets get you breakfast", Hitoshi got up putting him down, "Alright!"Izuku seemed to brighten up by that. 

As they started to walk to the courtyard they heard a commotion towards the front of the orphanage, "Ooh I wonder what's going on" Izuku's brain was going a mile a minute with assumptions. "Probably nothing, c'mon you need to eat." Hitoshi said, pulling Izuku so they could go, but Izuku pulled him back and started walking towards the crowd of kids. "Nope! We're going to see what's go- oof!" as he started to finish his sentence he toppled onto his back from the sudden impact. "Izuku are you okay?" Hitoshi asked frantically before looking at the person in front of them.

"Hey watch whe-" as Hitoshi went to give the person a warning, he saw a tall homeless person(?) "Sorry kid but you should be watching where you're going", he said in a monotone gruff voice. "Who are you!?" Hitoshi asked protectively getting in front of Izuku who just got up. "*gasp* IT'S ERAESERHEAD!" Izuku violently pushed Hitoshi into into the wall as he started asking a bunch of questions, "Woah slow down kid I can't hear what you're even saying." 'What the hell, he's talking so fast I can't hear a single word' Eraserhead thought, straining to hear what the kid was rambling about. 

"ifthatsthecaseth- OH SHOOT TOSHI!" Izuku screamed as he realized he punched his friend into a wall. As Izuku ran over to Hitoshi, Present mic came over from the crowd of children. "What's happeni- OH MY GOSH THAT KID IS STUCK IN THE WALL!" Mic ran over to help Izuku get him out of the wall but as he got there, Izuku violently yanked him out of the wall and held him in his arms. "Toshi! shit shit shit I'm so sorry!" Izuku panicked because he knew his strength was enough to kill someone. "L-language...motherfucker" Hitoshi managed to mumble out with a smirk, at that Izuku stopped panicking. As the whole thing unfolded Mic had went back and quietly talked with a visibly confused and speechless Aizawa. 

 "Shouta (Eraserhead), we should-"                                                                                                                              

"I know, we will, just wait", a smirk started to creep onto his face                                                                   

"Wait, Shouta are you-...?"                                                                                                              

"of course I am idiot" 

Then just as that happened all the other kids came over to them. "Look at that, the villain turned against his partner", one of the kids said. At that remark a sea of laughter rung out, with sudden words 'villains' or 'monster'. Aizawa saw the faces of Hitoshi and Izuku, Izuku looked like he was going to cry while Hitoshi looked shameful and guilty.

"HEY! DO ALL OF YOU WANT TO BE HEROS?" Mic looked shocked to hear Shouta shout, to Aizawa's sudden shout all of the kids yelled a huge 'YEA' "WELL RIGHT NOW YOU AREN'T ACTING LIKE IT! SO STOP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS" "PFFT- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Izuku dropped Hitoshi and started laughing. "OW! YOU LITTLE MUFFINHEAD" Hitoshi screamed as he was dropped on the hard floor, "yeah we'll take them" said a satisfied Aizawa to the caretaker guesturing to the laughing Izuku and the yelling Hitoshi. "U-Uhm sure" as she quietly went to go get the correct paperwork Aizawa looked at the two brothers, by this time Izuku had stopped laughing and Hitoshi was scolding him like a mother would, "go pack your stuff" he told them softly. They both stopped and looked at him with confusion, "wh-what?" Hitoshi asked as Izuku tilted his head in confusion, "We're adopting you cute little listeners!" Hizashi answered, cooing at Izuku's puppy-like actions.

 Izuku jumped up and ran to his room in seconds and quickly came back out with his favorite hoodie and a rabbit plushie with 'Izuku' on it, "that's all?" Aizawa raised a brow at his two small belongings "The other kids never liked us so they tattered almost all of our other clothes, sorry" Hitoshi answered as he walked back with his belongings, a couple of books and a cat beanie, "Hm, alright then let's go ahead and get the papers". 

***********************************************************************

(960 words)

Thanks for reading my story! This is the first story I've published so please let me know if I should do anything differently, chapters might be slow because o my memory and commitment issues but I'll try to get them out. ok bye!