| 3: Bitches and Dollar Bills

Christina

Christina

"What do you really know about this guy?" my mom questioned, while I was applying my makeup.

"Ma.....that is why you get to know people. That is the point of dating-or getting to know one another." I grumbled with my lip poked out.

It was going on 7:00 p.m. and surprisingly I was pretty much ready for the date that I was demanded to go on.

"Well you know how your generation is now. They are so used to sleeping with someone before actually dating them. I try to tell these children at school. These little boys don't want the whole cow when you giving up the milk for free." She responded while shaking her head.

Growing up my mom always taught me to make a guy work for what he wants. If he wants to get to know you better...you go steady, and then you date, and if possible make him wait until he can scratch the kitty. Most the time if it is easily available he feels like he does not have to work for what he wants.

"Mama I know- and you know I'm a piece of work. So if a guy wants to get to know me he is going to have to break all the walls down that I have put up." I replied, while doing a little twirl.

"You look beautiful baby, and your curls look even better. Word of advice...A guy will work for you if he truly cares for you- but do not- under any circumstances make him pay for the mistakes another man caused. You seem really intrigued by this guy- but remember you cannot compare him to Jeremy. He seems like he's a pretty stand-up guy. Now turn around and let me see how that booty sitting" she chuckled, and I turned around to the back.

"Okay Christina, I see you. You got the simple in the front, and the party in the back. You learned a little something from ya mama." she laughed, while winking her eye.

"I cannot with you mama. It's almost 8:00 so I'm going to let you go- so I can grab the little stuff I need." I replied while blowing a kiss at her.

"Okay baby, you know we have our lunch date next week. Take money just in case you gotta leave that nigga where he is. I also want to meet him eventually." she spoke, snapping her fingers

"You will mama in due time. I promise ya." I responded while blowing a kiss, and closing out Skype on my laptop.

I grabbed my clutch, phone, and a few dollars just in case this nigga started acting. I checked myself out one more time to make sure I was straight.

Right as my heel clad foot landed on the last step the doorbell sounded.

I made my way to the door and unlocked it. X was standing there looking fine as hell. He had on a black long sleeve button down shirt, a pair of black slacks, and a pair of black and white Stacy Adams. I must admit he cleaned up when he wanted to. I admired him one more time before smiling.

"You look handsome Xavier." I replied, pushing a few strands of hair out of my face.

I saw a small smirk grace his lips