|9: New Bitch

XavierChris been mugging the hell out of me since we got to this function, Ghost was hosting

Xavier
Chris been mugging the hell out of me since we got to this function, Ghost was hosting. My new lady and my old bitch under one roof. Not good. In a way, It looked like I set this shit up on purpose. I might of been petty, an asshole, and messy- but shit like this wasn't my steelo.

I had a little business with Ghost, and I brought Chris along to see how she held her own. Ghost has been moving funny all night. His ole lady wasn't any better. Bitch was faker than her ass.

"C'mere Chris" I yelled, she was currently on the floor with Ghost girl.

I ain't fuck with her like that. She been trying to get at a nigga on the low. She mugged me again- but made her way towards me.

I chuckled at all the stares she was getting. Shorty was oblivious to her own beauty.

I shook my head, and a strong what got my attention.

I looked up, Ghost and two other niggas I didn't know were gawking. I pulled her down into my lap.

"Fuck ya'll niggas looking at? I snarled, looking between the three of them.

I was waiting on either one of them to say some slick shit. I had three bullets with each of their names on them.

"You can't get mad cause ya bitch bad as fuck" the nigga on the left spoke.

I gritted my teeth, and Chris turned to look at him.

"Ghost get your friend before his brains be splattered, and I'm not a fucking bitch." Chris hissed, rolling her eyes.

If I wasn't pissed, the look on her face would have amused me.

"Ghost, get ya nigga. He stepping in uncharted territory right now." I hissed, and my grip tightened on Chris's waist.

I shook my head to clear Devil's taunting

You stay letting niggas punk you
Our girl got more heart than you nigga...

I shook my head again, but everything started to get fuzzy, and blurry.