Chapter 4

"WHERE IS THAT BITCH !"

Ugh

A loud screech interrupted his peaceful sleep. Trying to block out the voices with the pillow was futile. Twisting and turning on the other side his hand searched for the alarm clock that his annoying ass nurse had  brought for him.

07:36 A.M.

How he wished he could break the idiot's nose who was busy howling at the crack of dawn. Suddenly, the door banged open against the door and his heart jumped out of his body.

What the-

"YOU BASTARD !", he heard the words before he had turned around.

Standing at the door was a petite redhead  barrelling towards him like a loose cannon, bellowing profanities that could even make a sailor blush.

" YOU DICKHEAD !"

"I'LL DEEP FRY YOUR TESTICLES AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT !"

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER !"

She was charging towards him with her hand slightly raised and before he could even get-

SMACK

To say he was shocked would be an understanding. He blinked at her while his hand went to his cheek. The searing pain was enough of a reminder, that he wasn't dreaming at all.

Sage along with Malcolm and the other guy from yesterday, whose name he had learnt was Felix, stood frozen at the threshold,his mouth hanging open.

" YOU TWAT! I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE !"

His eyes came back to the little brat, her blue eyes turned into slits with murder painted on his face.She had a height advantage since he was still tangled in his comforter.

"What the hell is going on?", luckily he found his voice back.

She just huffed with her flaming,fiery red hair making her look like the little devil she was. She lunged at him but before she could succeed in her evil plan ,Dr. Rose, his therapist, who had came running through the door, pushing poor Felix aside grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"What are you even doing here, Rose?", she wasn't shouting anymore but her words were dripping with restrained anger.

"I think I should be the one asking that " her nose was bandaged up and he felt a little guilty for yesterday.

"What? I'm just teaching this son of a gun a bi-"

"Language, Pepper!"

So that's her name.

"biscuit a lesson"

"I told you a dozen times it was an accident. Robin had nothing to do with it"

"Is she speaking the truth, Sage?", the said person was alarmed at her name, all traces of the grin plastered on her face vanished. Although he had seen her grinning at his predicament.

"Yeah. I saw the CCTV footage. It was an", for a second her eyes flicked to his "accident".

"Oh"

"Yeah oh! Now tell me why the bloody hell is this creature in my roo-"

"I'll show you what this creature-", a single look from Rose was all it took for her to freeze. She looked down at the floor like a kid who was caught stealing chocolates.

" And Sage what were you doing ? Why did you not stop her"

"Um I tried. She hit Malcolm between his legs" now he could see Malcolm's body slightly tilted towards the right with his obnoxious face turned red. He didn't feel even a ounce of pity for him. It served him right, the way he had dragged him yesterday like a dog.For now, his bed seemed like a more safe to stay, away from this crazy woman. He even inconspicuously shifted a towards the far end of the bed.