《Chapter 4》

Louis's P.O.V.

He kept quiet, as I began driving again.

I didn't want to kidnap him, but I had to. They were my boss's orders and whatever the boss says, I do.

We were halfway there, when suddenly I heard the sound of sirens blaring behind me. I pulled over and turned around to face him.

"You better keep your mouth shut! If I hear so much as a peep come out of that mouth you-" I was interuppted by a knock on the window. I turned back around to face the police officer.

"Did I do something wrong, uh....Officer Smith?" I asked nervously. "Yeah, you were speeding. Can I see your license and registration? " He responded.

"Sure. " I answered. I opened the glove compartment to search for my license and registration. "Shit." I muttered. The officer must have heard me because he clicked his flashlight on and there it was.

My bag of weed . "Ok, Sir. You're going to me." The police officer demanded. "No. I don't really think that's necessary. I mean, the bag isn't even mine." I lied.

Before I know it, I'm getting grabbed out of my seat and slammed against the hood of the van. The police officer was about to put me in handcuffs until I kicked him in the dick. Then, I slammed his hand into the van knocking him into a state of unconsciousness.

He looked at me with a shocked expression on his face, and I responded with a smirk running across my face.

"Unless you want that to happen to you, I suggest you do as I say." I threatened. He nodded.

I dragged the heavy-ass police officer back to his car and shoved him the backseat.

I walked quickly back to the van and began driving away to our destination.

So what do you guys think of Louis?

Do you think Harry's friends know he's missing?

A/N: I just wanted to say thank you so much for over 150 reads!!! I really do appreciate it and I'm glad so many people like my story. I know this chapter is a little short, but I'll try to make the others longer.

Please vote and comment :)

☆Mika☆