《Chapter 7》

Harry's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the corner with my knees pushed against my chest and tears falling down my face.

Louis must have heard me crying because he yelled, "For God's sake, can you please stop crying ? I'm trying to watch the game over here!" "Fucking thin ass walls." He muttered.

"No, not until you tell me why I'm here and what you're gonna do to me!" I yelled back. "I told you, you'll see!" He yelled, but I could already hear the laughing tone in his voice.

I had been here for more than a month already. Why hasn't anybody found me yet? Are they even looking?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After I finished eating my burger and fries, I asked to go to the bathroom. He unlocked the door to the room and grabbed me by my arm.

Of course, I didn't really need to use the bathroom. But I needed something to unlock the door, so I could possibly escape.

"What the fuck? There's nothing in here." I whispered, so Louis couldn't hear me. I slighty open the door to check if he's guarding the bathroom door.

As soon as I opened it, I heard Louis shouting in the living room, "COME ON, MANCHESTER UNITED!" Wow, this guy really loves soccer. As soon as I turned around to go back to the bathroom, I realized that I could make a run for it, if I escaped through the back door.

I silently walked towards the door and silently opened it.

There it was, my chance to escape. As soon as I was outside, I ran as fast as I could. I didn't even know where we were. Louis must have realized that I was gone, because I heard footsteps behind me and him muttering to himself.

Once it looked like I lost him, I hid behind a tree to stop and catch my breath."I think I lost him." I said. But I was totally wrong when I turned around and saw Louis with something in his hand. It was a gun.

"Well, if you were gonna try to escape you probably should have hid someplace where I couldn't find you." He told me. "Just please let me go home! What the hell do you want from me?" I begged.

"I have told you a hundred times. Oh, I don't want anything from you. It's someone bigger and worse than me." He admitted.

"Are you talking about that man you're always talk-" Everything suddenly became blurry and my body was getting weak. I was unconscious.

What do you think happened to Harry?

Why don't you think Louis let him finished talking?

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and this chapter is kinda short. I also wanted to say thank you to you guys for reading, voting and commenting on this story, because I am now only 40 reads away from reaching my goal of 1K! So thanks you guys sooo much, I really appreciate and I promise that I will never delete this story and it will only continue to get better and better as the story goes on.

Please vote, and comment :)

☆Mika☆