Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V

Mary, Sam and I have been talking for hours, they told me everything they had to go through and what their experience was like. They didnt get the specail treatment like me, aparently they started training as soon as they were concious, and aparently training is shit. Thinking about all this makes me remember my brother, Jeremy, and what his condition is like.

"Hey, guys hows Jeremy, have you seen him?" I asked in a whisper cause it was lights out over an hour ago.

As i say Jeremy's name Mary and Sam look at each other with worry written all over their faces, then they turn to me. Mary starts to shake her head then looks down to the ground not making eye-contact with anyone.

"Guys where is he?" I say getting closer to the cage bars... if that was even possible.

"They took him Harry and i dont think he's coming back" Sam says looking up from Mary with tears forming in his eyes.

"Wha- what do you mean they took him? did he get sold or.. Or Wh-..." I was cut off by sam speaking up.

"They didnt sell him harry they couldnt he was to young...they took him up to see your parents"

"What what are you talking about? my parents are.....Oh" I soon realise by what he had meant and with that i start balling my eyes out, tears making a stream down my cheeks and didn't feel like they were going to stop just knowing i have no-one left in this world. I strall over to the mattress and lay down and cry myself to sleep.

_____________________________________

I wake up with dry tears staining my face making an uncomfortable feeling when I move my cheeks or make any facial expression. I look over to see if my cell mate was there but he wasn't. looking around the room i see him at the bottom of my bed, looking out of the bars at all of the other creatures. Sighing i get up and walk over to him and stand next to him, He's really tall ... not as tan as Mary. He has golden blonde hair and a cut on his left cheek that has stitches in it.

"Whats your name kid?" He says in a very rusty voice, Not looking at me as his eyes remain on the floor.

"Ah Harry, you? " I ask suddenly very nervous to be this close to a unknown shapeshifter, specailly when he is way taller and stronger than me.

"Luke, your starting training today, Harry" He says now facing me and i can see many faded bruises and scratches on his arms and face.

"Umm i don't, I don't know I think i am" I stutter as i watch him walk away and sit on his bed slowly and almost painfully, still looking over to me.

"Well good luck, cause when these people want something they get it ... Don't try and be a hero kid cause that will just get you in more trouble" .He says sternly, slowly nodding to me to make sure i understood what he was saying,

"Okay but if i can ask, what are you?" I asked cocking my head to one side trying to see if he was in deed a Shapeshifter.

He laughed and shook his head, making me huff " kid your all right, I'm a hybrid just like you" He says letting a chuckle escape his lips and rubbing his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Really cause you dont seem to have a...umm a ...."

"a tail? or ears? " He said cutting me off " ha thats because im not a full blooded hybrid, ya see my mum and dad were fully hybrid, so they looked just like you but when i was born, i didnt have any feline features. But when the police came and took my parents away they saw me and even though i looked human, they said i still had tainted blood, so they took me" He said now laying on the mattress, looking up at the roof of the cell in a trance.

" That must be all right though i mean humans wouldnt judge you when walking down the street" I say still sitting on my bed looking at him with amazement. How he is so different but yet the same. As we lay there, completely silent, I was starting to think about my new home i will be given when my /masters/ come and pick me up and if they think having me as a pet is gonna be a walk in the park then they should think different. Im gonna make sure im the last "pet" they have.

The Conversation with luke runs cold and he soon drifts off to sleep just before 3 Men in Police like uniform come patroling down the aisle and stop right in front of my cell. Bringing Keys out of their pockets, they unlock my door and walk in and grab my arm forcing me out of the cage with all of the noise they were making, Luke woke up and as I was turned around so the men can lock the cage door, Luke came up to the bars.

"GoodLuck, Kid" He says before im pushed along, breathing quickly as I didn't like my fate.

___________________________________

Hey guys ,hope you like the story its really fun to write :)

The picture to the side is what the hallway looks like,your gonna hear more about this in the future!