Chapter 33

Zayns P.O.V

After signing and taking a few pictures with the fans outside our apartment, Harry and I were off on our day together. I had the whole day planned out and I made sure not to include any parks what's so ever.

"where are we going ?" Harry asked looking out the window.

" it's a surprise... " I say looking over from the drivers seat of my car to see harry fiddling with the seat belt of the passenger seat.

"oh.." he says leaving the seatbelt alone and looking out the window.

"what's wrong kiddo?" I ask taking my focus off the road for a second to look at him leaning his head on the window looking down.

"nothing... sick of surprises lately" He says grabbing his tail to twirl in his fingers. I felt bad for the little guy, the only surprises he's gotten lately are either a punch to the face or getting knocked out.

"well I can promise you that this surprise is going to be different" I muttered ruffling his curls an brushing his ears a little bit. As I did, his mood seemed to change....after I said that he looked down and out of it all.

He didn't add anything after that, instead he just slumped into the seat more and fiddled with his tail for about 5 minutes looking a little displeased.

" don't promise" he said out of no where just as I turned a corner.

"what?"I asked pulling into a carpark outside a very large building.

"don't promise things" he said sitting up and and crossing his arms, looking straight out the front window with a glare.

" Harry what's wrong?" I ask putting my hand on his knee for comfort, only for it to be swatted away.

"Don't ! " he yelled grabbing at his seatbelt and yanking on it, trying to get it to open.

"harry! Stop it! " I yelled quickly, pushing his hands away from the belt, only making him scream at me.

"NO! Shut up! Shut up! I'm sorry! "he yells covering his ears and bringing his knees up to curl up.

"Harry! Stop it! St- what?.... God harry come on... Shhhhh" I muttered trying to pry his hands away from his ears so he could hear me but he just kept yelling and hissing loudly- so loud that people outside were starting to stop and stare, probably thinking that I hit harry or something or if I needed help.

"I PROMISED !" he yelled pushing me off of him and yanking the seatbelt off of him and pelting out of the car door with his leash being dragged behind him.

"shit" I said in utter shock, before I unclicked my seatbelt and ran after him. Dodging all the people in the crowds. Thank god no fans or paps were around otherwise I would never get to harry and he would be long gone.

"Harry! Stop!" I yelled running after him. He was a constant 15 meters in front of me and was much better at dodging the objects in front of him, when I had to stop sometimes to get around them.

"Harry!" I yelled again as I watched him wipe away tears with his sleeve as he ran from me.