A New World

Omega POV

You started to regain consciousness as you looked around. You still felt force pulling you down as you looked around and noticed you were still falling back into orbit. You looked around and saw the surface of Reach. Atleast that's what you thought however it quickly changed once you noticed the terrain was far different than of Reachs. You were getting close to the ground as you began to brace. You hit a few trees causing you to lose your brace and slammed into the ground. You skid through the terrain until you slammed into a large rock causing it to crack from your force.

You picked your head up and looked around the area before raising your hand up to your helmet and turning on your comms.

Omega: This spartan Omega 028 to Holland, do you copy.

You recieved only static, you decided to try again.

Omega: This is spartan Omega 028 to Holland, I repeat, do you copy.

Once again you recieved only static. You started to get up from the rock you took your br55 and inspected it. Fortunately, it was still intact. You heard a twig snap and pointed your br55 in its direction. You noticed 5 individuals staring at you, guns drawn.

???: Identify yourself.

You noticed that they were human so you put your br55 back on your back. But still kept your guard up in case they were insurrectionists.

???: Is he friendly?

You started to walk towards the group as they tightened their grip. You ignored them as you walked past them to survey the area. That was when the redhead knocked on your armor.

???: Hey, we're talking to you.

You turned around and looked down at her. You noticed a slight shiver run through her while she was pointing her gun at you. You raised your hand up to her barrel and pointed it down. This gave her enough evidence that you weren't an enemy.

???: Alright, everyone else stand down.

???: Ash?

Ash: I said stand down.

The rest of the group aimed their weapons down and started to relax.

Ash: Now then, whats your name.

You thought about it for a second and just thought that maybe some words wouldn't hurt.

Omega: Omega 028

Ash: Thats an odd name, guess your parents didn't like you.

???: Eliza careful with what you say, he could still be a threat.

Ash: Jordan calm down, if he really was a threat then we would've known.

Omega: You would've all been dead by now.

Ash: Huh, so you do talk more than a few words. I guess since you're friendly. We could use someone of your nature.

Since you weren't back in Reach, you could atleast help them with their issues while also trying to figure out a solution for your own. They could even possibly help you. You motioned your hand for her to lead the way.

Ash: Ok then, you landed just outside of our base, so it isn't a far walk.

The group started walking so you followed close next to them. The one who wore goggles kept glancing at you, since every step you took was a heavy. You reached the base and approached the back gate of the base. You walked through and entered the base, but you had to bend your knees in order to get inside. The redhead that went by Ash stopped and looked at her group.