𝐨𝐧𝐞.

CHAPTER I
boring, boring, boring.

MATSUBARA SENIOR HIGH-SCHOOL. One of the many human & vampire based schools. Instead of splitting humans and vampires into separate classes consisting of their corespondent species, the classes are shared between the two. Although vampires outnumber the mortal students, 1 : 2, the school district enforces protection laws for the short supply of foo- human students.

After a few too many incidents, school districts had to take action to try and reprimand the more, feral, bloodsuckers. So, they implemented an entire section in school rule books to help protect the fragile, feeble humans.

Although it's rather lacklustre and a rather meek attempt, it was better then having vampires drain too much and kill a person with no more than a slap on the wrist. And you could say that some 'punishments', may be counterproductive but, that's a different matter.

What exactly are these 'lack-lustrous', 'counterproductive' rules? Well as a fellow student of Matsubara Senior High-school, you ought to read through your rule-book hm?

HUMAN PROTECTION AND REGULATIONS.

1. NO UNAUTHORISED FEEDING(S)
     - Vampiric students are restricted to two (2) feedings per month, unauthorised feedings/group feedings will be punished by a strict denial of blood. Students who break this rule will be denied any blood for three (3) months.

2. FEEDING(S) ON SCHOOL GROUNDS
     - In the situation of vampiric students feeding fresh on school grounds, human students are permitted to rest in the nurses office to recover from blood loss and take care of wounds.

3. INJURIES & AILMENTS
     - Students are permitted a one (1) week healing period for open wounds to heal over or sickness to pass. If injuries/ailments are more severe, a longer period can be requested.

4. (FOR FEMALES) PERIODS
     - Female students are permitted a one (1) week resting period during monthly cycles to avoid complications/brawling/fighting in hallways and classes.

We request the upmost cooperation for following these rules as to protect our beloved student from harm. Negligence of these rules can be punished severely and immediately. (Ex. expulsion)

The Vampiric Ministry of Education (VME).

THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING MATSUBARA SENIOR HIGH-SCHOOL.

Aside from the obvious last edition to the small rule book, it consists of the usual rules and regulations. No fighting, no drugs, no drinking, no couples, no dating, no make-up, no jewellery and so and so forth. You know, all the fun stuff that the movies always have.

Forced to wear a preppy uniform that blends in with the crowd, hair done all neat for formalities and such and no jewellery, hair clips, headbands etc. Basically everything that promotes individuality and self-expression all tossed out the window.

In the summertime, the uniforms a white button-up, a dark grey-ish brown vest overtop with a matching knee length pleated skirt and of course, white ankle socks and black school shoes. The winter uniform is relatively similar, change out the vest for a thick sweatshirt, longer socks and maybe a knitted scarf. And with the small snowflakes falling from the sky, i'd say it's winter.