Ready to go!

Natsu P.O.V

I yelled hey luce and she smiled at me.

I heard Mirajane giggling and I let it go. I thought it had to be the same reason why she looked at Lucy and me, then smiled.

Lucy finally reached Mirajane and me. She told me that gramps approved and he wished us good luck.

I told Lucy that Mirajane told me that there is a snow storm heading to the village we are going to. Lucy looked at me and said "Well, we better bring some warm clothes in case."

She smiled the biggest she could, then gave up, I guess she couldn't hold it that long. I just started to bust up laughing.

She blushed and started to laugh with me, next thing we knew everyone in fairy tail was laughing with us. I guess laughter is easy to spread around.

Lucy stopped laughing and anyone could tell after all the laughter she would need a drink of water. So Mirajane got her a glass of water and everyone stopped laughing. I told her to go get her stuff and ill go get mine. She told me to meet her at the train station in a hour. She said she needed to get a shower and grab some stuff before we left.

(1 hour later)

Lucy's P.O.V.

I was waiting for Natsu to arrive then I saw a sweet, young, pink hair boy running towards me.

I waved my hand to make sure he could see me and he waved back.

Once he got to me, I told him that I all ready bought the tickets and that we leave in 5 minutes.

I looked surprised that we left so early and then got that look on his face like you got to be kidding me, we leave that soon.

I just giggled to my self and told him he'll be all right.

He nodded his head in agreement then the train arrived. We both board and right when Natsu took a step on that train he became green. I helped him walk along to where our seats were and we sat down. He asked me how long it would take to get there.

I hesitated for a moment because I didn't want to tell him it would take an hour and a half. I told him any ways and he just became more sick. 5 minutes in to the ride, he all ready passed out. I took his head and put in on my lap. I started to play with his pink messy hair.

( 1 hour later )

Lucy's P.O.V.

Natsu stayed pass out for the whole train ride. 5 minutes in to play with Natsu hair I stopped because I got scared that he might ask me what I was doing and I wouldn't have an answer. I got board half way through the train ride so I started to play with his pink hair again.

He moved about an hour into the ride and put his hand on mine. I froze waiting for him to ask me why his head was on my lap, but he never did so I just held his hand, while playing with his hair. I thought to my self " he's so cute when he asleep." and passed out still holding his hand and playing with his hair.

Natsu P.O.V.

I awoke to the sound of Lucy's breathing. I looked up and saw her smiling while playing with my hair. I felt warm heat in my hand and saw mine and Lucy's hand hold each other. I blush a little and whispered " I like you very much , luce". I fell back a sleep still handing Lucy's hand.