REALLY!!!!

( flash back)

Lucy P.O.V.

I see Natsu getting ready to do his fire dragon iron fist and I start to see a tiny,black, figure peek its head around the tree. Loke gets ready to fight too and then...

(End of flash back)

Loke gets ready to fight too, than a small white snowman like celestial spirit runs to Lucy and holds on her leg for dear life.

Lucy pick up the small snowman like, spirit and said "I forgot I summoned you plue. I summoned you before I went to asked Natsu to go on a job and before I got to the guild you disappeared.

I just thought you went back to the celestial world. I guess you really don't take much of my power because I didn't notice that your still here."

Natsu and Loke just stood there shock. I laughted at them because their face were priceless. Loke then asked me " How do not notice that once of your spirits is still in the human world?

They take some of your power because you sent for them. Also how in the world did you not sense that it was Nikora behind the bushes?"

I looked at Plue then Natsu and finally back at Loke then said "I guess I didn't notice it was him because I could only sense something was near. He really must be scared, or I would have know it was Plue. "

Loke said "I will all ways be here to help you but I really don't think you need protection for Nikora."

I replied " I will try to be more carefully next time, but please call him Plue not Nikora."

Loke looked at me in complete confusion.

He finally said " Lucy but that's his really name."

I looked at him yelled "I don't care if that is his really name. I don't call you Leo, I call you Loke."

I saw that he was trying really hard not to loss his temperature, he calmly said " ok for now on I will try hard to call him the name you choose and not Nikora.

I thanked him for coming and that he said that he will try to call Plue, Plue instead of Nikora. He disappeared and went back to the celestial world.

Loke P.O.V.

I felt Lucy call for me and I appeared in front of her and Natsu. I said hello to Lucy. Then quickly saw the worry in her face and I turned to my battle stand.

I heard a rustling in the bushes and waited for what ever come out of those bush, so I could protect Lucy.

I saw a tiny, white,snow ball like,figure run to Lucy, then I quickly realized that it was Nikora. I asked Lucy how she didn't know it was Nikora and how she didn't realize that Nikora was still in her world not the celestial world.

She gave me an answer that Nikora fear over came her ability to tell that is was him. Also that he didn't take alot of her power so she just thought he went back to the celestial world.

I told her to be more careful next time and that I think she doesn't need protect from Nikora.

Then I heard Lucy yelling at me for calling Plue, Nikora.

I stood there stunned because she never yelled at me, instead of the time when I all most disappeared in to thin air and she saved me. She called all her spirits, just to prove to the celestial king that she was powerful enough to not let me be gone for ever.

So the celestial king admired her strength and courage enough to let me go back to the celestial world, and let me be one of her celestial spirits.

I remember what we were arguing about and said " Lucy that his really name."

Any one could tell that she was done with me and said " I don't call you leo, I call you Loke."

She got on my last nerve some how and I was trying not to loss my temperature, so I calmly said "ok I will try to call Nikora, Plue instead of Nikora."

She thanked me for coming and say that I will try to call Niroka, Plue instead.

I made a mental note to my self " Never, Ever get Lucy mad she can be scarier then Erza at certain points."

As I left I saw Natsu all so make a mental note not to get Lucy anger.

Then I went back to the celestial world to practice some more with Virgo of trying to block under ground attacks. I'm not very good at it but I told my self that I will not give up because I need to protect Lucy when she calls me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~