The princess room

The last that happened

The maid was showing natsu and Lucy to Mr. Wells and Natsu grabbed Luces hand. Nats actually grabbed her hand He was surprised by his own actions but lucy didn't reject him. The maid finally reached their destination in the house and Lucy jerked her hand away from natsu's and all Natsu could do was look at her and feel really hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skipped to where natsu and Lucy were done talking to Mr. Wells. ( because I'm lazy and I don't want to write that part)

Lucy's P.O.V.

Mr. Wells ordered the maid to show us to our rooms. We walked down a couple halls that seemed to go on forever. Me and natsu still haven't said a word to each other and didn't glance at each other once.

I felt really bad that I pulled my hand away from natsu....I miss his warm hand holding mine and were our fingers interlocked I could fell his warmth slowly releasing from my body. I just wanted to hug him and hold his hand and.....kiss him. I was shocked by my own thoughts.

I finally glanced at him and I could see he was looking down at the ground with a sad expression. I felt so much worse. I heard the maid say something and she was pointing to two doors.... One door had a sign on it saying the princess and the other door had a sign saying the dragon.

I look over to the other doors and they also had a signs on it saying different things, saying like the knight, the mermaid, the black smith, the book worm and the last one I could see said the male stripper. ( can anyone guess who these character are??)

I laughed at the last one, each one reminded me of my friends back at fairy tail. Natsu finally glanced at me wondering why I was laughing. I looked into his onyx eyes, I blushes madly and walked into the room that was labeled the princess.

The room was beautiful it had a king sized bed that's sheets were gold. The bed had fabric hanging over the top sides which it made me feel like a real princess. The walls were pink with lots of pictures of flowers and landscape. There was a balcony that was pure white with gold railings. The doors that blocked the balcony were mostly glass, the rim of the doors were gold. I saw a different door which I was guessing lead to the bathroom. I walked over to the balcony doors and opened them. I was inclosed by warm air surrounding me. The breeze smelt like spring time and a warm fire. I slowly backed away from the door and went to go change into my pjs because it was late.