Slightly Jealous

Request: Can you make a fic where it’s mating season and leo gets very jealous over his brothers flirting with the reader and gets possessive?? :)

A/N: This one I kinda based off the 2014 turtles but it really can go for any version of them.

I stepped a bit out of my comfort zone, and made it kinda steamy. I was actually a bit embarrassed writing this because ahhh I don’t know. I hope you guys like it /)u(\

~~~

Leonardo watched you from afar, his eyes narrowing as Raph leaned in closer you and whispered something into your ear. You blushed heavily and started to giggle uncontrollably. Raph simply smirked as you did.

The boys were on their mating season. Splinter had told you it would be better if you stayed out of the sewer and away from the ninjas if you could help it. However, you had been spending the past couple days with the turtles and the most they did was flirt with you.

Leo didn’t like his brothers flirting with you. It made him jealous. He wanted you, but he’d never make a move unless you wanted him too. He stalked back into the kitchen in order to avoid the shenanigans his brothers were causing with you.

"Hey, (Y/N), are you a ninja?" Mikey put his arm around you and kissed your cheek, "Cause you just snuck into my heart!"

You laughed at that one, “You are such a dork!”

"Your dork, angelcakes," Mikey winked.

"Hey, you’re not keeping (Y/N) all to yourself, Mikey!" Donnie pulled you away from his younger brother and embraced you.

"Aw, Don, don’t be jealous!" you reached up and kissed his cheek. The genius blushed madly as you did so.

Needless to say, you were rather enjoying the attention. You never had anyone flirt with you or fight over you, so this was a new experience and you wanted to savor every moment of it.

"Hey, how come he gets a kiss on the cheek?" Mikey pouted playfully.

"Because I’m worth it," Donnie grinned. Mikey fell to his knees and wrapped his arms around your legs.

"I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!" he cried out dramatically.

"Your hormones are all out of wack, Mikey," Raph called out. Mikey sniffed and held you tighter. Donnie rolled his eyes and let you go, shaking his head at his little brother.

"You are ridiculous, Mikey," you smiled and kissed the top of his head. Apparently this was good enough as he let you go and stood up.

"Also, did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you got a sweet a-" Mikey didn’t finish his sentence as Raph threw his hand over Mikey’s mouth and tackled him to the floor.

"MIKEY!" Raph and Donnie both cut the turtle off.

"Sorry," Donnie looked down, "Mikey gets carried away."

You giggled slightly, “It’s okay. I’m enjoying the attention!”

"I could give ya some more attention!" Mikey pried Raph’s hand off his mouth, before Raph covered his mouth again. You burst out laughing as the two turtles fought each other. Donnie sighed to himself.

You decided to walk into the kitchen to get something to drink. You jumped as you entered, seeing the blue clad turtle standing against the wall.

"Oh my gosh, Leo! You almost gave me a heart attack," you let out a sigh of relief.

"Sorry," Leo said flatly. You raised an eyebrow at him, wondering why he wasn’t as playful as his brothers. You would have gladly let him whisper into your ear and hold you tightly. Heck, you even fantasized about him pressing you up against the wall, pinning your hands above your head, kissing you, ripping your clothes off…

You had to stop your train of thought as you felt your cheeks heat up.Those thoughts were highly inappropriate, and you mentally scolded yourself. You treasured your friendship with Leo and didn’t want to risk it by confessing to him just how badly you wanted him.

"So why aren’t you out there with the rest of us?" You tilted your head as you poured your drink.

"I prefer to be alone during this certain time. My brothers can get rather annoying, and I don’t want to do anything I will regret…" Leo looked away. He looked back at you, his eyes dark and lustful. The area just below your stomach seemed to flare up.

"I trust you to control yourself. Your brothers have controlled themselves…" you set your drink down after taking a sip.

Leo got up from his spot on the wall and walked over to you. You smiled at him, but he didn’t return it. Instead, he placed his hands on either side of you on the counter. You gasped as he pressed himself against you. Your chests, stomachs, and hips were right against each other. He was breathing heavy and looked you up and down.

"Do you really believe that?" his voice was low, and strangely, it turned you on.

"Y-yes…" you held your head up.

"How are you so sure? You think I have control over myself?" Leo leaned in closer to you, "This whole thing effects us differently. There isn’t anyone they have a desire to mate with. Me on the other hand… I have that desire. So I ask you again, do you really believe I can control myself?"

"What if I don’t want you to?" you breathed. Leo’s eyes widened as you said this. You placed your hands on Leo’s shoulders and slid them down to his chest.

"(Y/N), what-" a frown appeared on Leo’s face, but before he could continue you reached up and kissed him.

Leo was quick to return the kiss, he leaned over you more, causing you to bend back over on the counter. You gasped as he moaned your name and massaged your thighs. This allowed him to shove his tongue inside your mouth, where you tried to fight him for dominance in the kiss. He won and all you could do was let him run his tongue over yours, and all over your mouth. Leo’s hands grabbed the back of your thighs and he moved them to rest on his waist. You wrapped your legs around him, a sensitive feeling over coming you as he slightly thrusted his hips.

"L-Leo…" you moaned as you pulled away for air. You barely caught your breath as he went to kiss your neck, biting down on it and sucking slightly. You wrapped your arms tightly around his neck and your breathing became heavy.

"I don’t like how they look at you," Leo growled, "I don’t like how they talk about you or to you. They know I love you, but they don’t care. They’ll flirt with you anyways…"

"W-what?" you stuttered, hardly believing what Leo was telling you.

"You’re mine," Leonardo’s lips moved against your collar bone. He ran his tongue over the area and up your neck before nibbling your ear, "Do you understand?"

You nodded at this, your knees were weak and you couldn’t even think straight because of the ecstasy you were feeling. It sent you over the edge, making you dizzy and setting your private areas on fire. You wanted more than this, and you wanted it now.

Suddenly, Leo pulled away. You groaned when he stopped, and tried to pull his head back down to fit in the crook of your neck.

"Do you want me to control myself?" the blue clad turtle looked down at you.

"Heck no," you leaned up to kiss him again, and his lips captured yours, with even more passion than before.