Chapter 3

After class - Lunch Time (because IDK what to write for the classes)

It's now lunch period, so making my way to the cafeteria, I come across Gabby.

"Hey Gabby"

"Oh, hey Y/N. Good thing you ran into me cause I have something to tell you."

"What would that be?" I asked out of curiosity. It wasn't often that we had these sort of talks

"Since you said that "No OnE fInDs YoU aTrRaCtIvE", I thought I would give you something that could help you with your flirting skills to help you get your own man."

"Interesting, but what is it exactly?" I asked

"Hmmmm, are you free today? If so, I can give it to you later today, since it's at my house."

"Well, the teachers don't really give out homework during the last week of school, so I should be free."

"Alright then, now lets head to lunch, we shouldn't keep the guys waiting."

"That's true, lets get going." I told Gabby. 

So now it appears that I'm getting something from Gabby to help with my flirting skills or something? Oh well. Still wonder what it is exactly. Probably some kind of dating book or something. Heh, oh well. Only one way to find out.

We made our way to where the guys were sitting in the lunchroom. Keith was the first one to acknowledge our arrival.

"Hey guys." Keith said to us as Gabby and I approached the table.

"Hey Keith." I responded. "What were you two talking about before we got here?"

"Nothing important, just talking about checking out a rap battle place that opened up. Wanna come check it out?" He said, with a bit of enthusiasm in his voice. It was expected though. Keith really liked to rap battle with just about anyone.

"Maybe another day Keith", Gabby said. "Me and Y/N were gonna do something later today after school."

"Oh, alright then. Looks like we're all gonna our to do our own things later today."

"Looks like it." I responded to Keith in agreement.