Chapter 5

(????????) pov

Someone turned on the game. But who? 

Could it be that she has come back? No, not after last time. I decide to take a look at the game's code.

Y/N, huh. A lovely name might I say. Looks like their nearby. I'll go have a look at them.

Exiting the code menu, I head over to where this, "Y/N" is meant to be. Once I arrive to where they supposedly  were , I see a someone passed out in an empty part of the park. There was no one around so I decided to check the code to see if this was the right person. As I guessed, it was. They had lovely (H/L), (H/C) hair, if I had to be honest. However, they were passed out in the middle of the path so I decided to pick them up and put them on a nearby bench. Once I did, they started to squirm around a bit, then slowly try to open their eyes. I then decided to hide behind a nearby tree so then they wouldn't get any thoughts that I knocked them unconscious.

Y/N pov

I slowly opened my eyes and find myself in a new place. It looked more.....pixel-ly to put it simply.

Oh god, don't tell me this is one of those fanfiction type things and I'm stuck in the game or something

There was a small message that appeared in front of me. I looked like one of those quest notifications. 

It said 'Go home: 0/1'

Don't ya think I would have done that if I knew where that was, cause this is definitely not reality

I put my hands in my pockets, and I felt something. I pulled it out and it looks like some kind of compass, pointing in a random direction.

Welp, I have no idea where the heck I am so, I guess I'll just follow this thing.

I get up from the bench and begin walking in the direction that the compass' pointing.

30 minutes later

I end up at some random house and the little message box appears again. This time, the message says Go Home: 1/1 and then changes to Step inside 0/1.

Looks like this compass thing leads me to where I have to go. Oh well, might as well head inside.

Walking up to the house, I realize that the door is locked. Then I remember that the compass wasn't in my pocket when I got here, so I thought, If this compass was in my pocket, then maybe the key to this house is too. I search my pockets and find the key to the house and head inside. I lock the door behind me and then take a seat on the sofa in the living room and try to wrap my head around everything that just happened

Ok, so last thing I remember is that I was booting up Hating Simulator and suddenly there was a flash of light. And now I'm here, somehow in the game. My guess, in order to get out is to complete the game. Thing is, assuming this game has different endings, then which ending do I have to get in order to get back. Can I just get any ending? Is this one of those cases where if I die here, I die in real life.

My thoughts get interrupted as the message box appears again saying, It's getting late, you should head to bed.

Looks like I'll try to find some answers in the morning. Beside, I am feeling a little tired anyway.

I get off the couch and try to find my room, which I assumed was up the stairs. As I guessed, it was since there was a door with a sign that had my name on it. Opening the door, I walk into the room, change into some pajamas, brush my teeth and collapse into the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The compass)

(The house)

(Your room)

(Your room)

(If you have another idea for any of these items, feel free to use them)

Other than that, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and hope you have a wonderful rest of your day/night :)