Chapter 7

THIS STORY IS NOT DEAD, DEAR CHILDREN. SCHOOL WAS JUST BEING A PAIN IN THE BUTT.

(??????) pov

So this is Y/N huh?

I must admit, they certainly look wonderful in that uniform.

And their eyes. 

(For the readers/OCs with only one eye color)

A lovely shade of (e/c) if I do say so myself.

(For the readers/OCs with heterochromia/multiple eye colors)

The left eye having a shade of (l/e/c), while the right eye has is a shade of (r/e/c).

This is Y/N, the one who's going to get me out of here.

Y/N POV

During class, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me. I didn't want to check since I felt like it would draw attention. Once the bell rang, everyone gathered their things together and I took this chance to talk with Nari and Kiara.

"Did you guys feel as though someone was looking this way?"

"I thought that was just me," Kiara said

"Me too. Maybe they were just looking at the window?" Nari says

That could be true. We did sit next to the window. Plus, it did look pretty nice outside, to be honest.

"Sounds reasonable to me," I say to clear this topic out of the way.

"Yeah, let's just head to the next class," Kiara says.

We all gathered our things and made our way into the hall. Outside, we saw another crowd gathered around something, or rather someone.

Kirara also took note of this and said "What do you think is happening over there?"

"My guess, a certain pretty boy," I told her. My suspicion was confirmed when I heard someone nearby whisper "omg it's Senpai." That just gave me more of a reason not to go over there, especially if the game programs Kiara and Nari to go fangirl mode toward him.

"Welp, we should get to class before-" I was interrupted by the bell ringing ."That happens."

"Wait, what are your next classes?" Nari asked me and Kiara.

"I have math next, what about you two?" I asked them.

"Aww, I have drama class next," Kiara responded.

"Me too," Nari replied

"Shoot. Guess I'll see you guys at lunch then?" I say to them

"Alright then, cya (Y/N)."

We head our separate ways to get to our classes. As much as I wanted them to be in this class as well, I was kind of glad that they weren't with me. It gave me a chance to see how I could get out of this game.

Walking into class, I take a seat and pull out a piece of paper and begin to think about the ones who could potentially get me out of this game. So far, the only person who came to mind was one person: Senpai.

However, I could be wrong about him. Besides, he just seemed like a selfish, attention-seeking guy.

"I see we meet again, my dear."

I heard a voice come from beside me. I look up from the paper and surprise, it was pretty boy Senpai again with the smile he used to impress all the ladies with.