loonaverse

colour :

colour :

white

animal :

snake

reveal month :

august

original canon lore :

she was introduced into the loonaverse after choerry. even though she wasn't put in the trio, it was canon that she was from middle earth. her odd eye was unlike both vivi's and oec's, instead, it was a full ring around her right iris. for the entirety of the crown music video, her odd eye was always displayed.

it was proven that by her long usage of her odd eye, the mv shows her trying to control her ability. but by the end of crown, her odd eye disappears.

before hi high, ashley's first interaction with any of loona was when she came across kim lip during crown. at the end of the mv, ashley was seen sitting beside kim lip.

in hi high, after oec finds olivia hye, kim lip goes out to tell ashley they have everybody. in the same field where yeojin and haseul were, she finds her. ashley wore the same white shirt and light blue denim shorts but she had the same red and white jacket that she wore from crown, placed on her shoulders.

added canon lore :

in the second last teaser for so what, ashley was seen walking inside a bathroom. she was wearing her red and white jacket, white shirt and denim shorts. as she washed her hands, the room started to burn.

the camera then pans to another bathroom with another ashley facing parallel. this time, she was putting on a black and red version of her jacket. kim lip walks up behind her and hugs her from behind. ashley's odd eye returns. the neon crowns flicker above their heads and the video cuts to black.

in why not, ashley's scenes consist of her waiting on the new moon, with the hologram of a mobius strip floating and her examining it closely, including yeojin sitting beside her at one point.