doyeon forgetting about her image

korean

english

1.

"where'd i learn to aim like that? uh, your father!" doyeon yelled at her tv. having died in her game for the second time in a row.

"yah! i'm shooting for loona tv!" jiwoo scolded her from outside the living room.

"i'm sorry!" doyeon called from her spot and jiwoo sighed, smiling as she shook her head.

2.

"fuck this." doyeon said walking away in frustration when she couldn't get the stuffed toy from the claw machine that was inside the backstage of the award show venue. vivi and sooyoung laugh seeing her reaction though they were also shushing her since she swore.

"try again! try again! you'll get it don't worry!" sooyoung pushes her back towards the machine as doyeon whined.

3.

"ohhh you bitch." doyeon said as she kicked the vending machine and groaned, clutching her foot and fell to her knees.

jungeun sighed, watching the entire thing from the screen of the camera as she tried to film for loona tv.

"this is gonna get blurt out." jungeun looked at the camera and chuckled, shaking he rhead.

4.

during an award show, doyeon was conversing with orbits in the crowd and was laughing like a mad woman. her volume had gained the attention of several idols who sat beside her and were holding in their smiles/laughs because of how it looked as if doyeon was just a fan who sneaked in the idol area rather than who she actually was.

"shut the fuck up!" a person from the crowd had screamed at her and doyeon suddenly stopped talking, offended at the comment thrown at her and she placed her hand to her chest, jaw dropped.

doyeon then turned around, looking to be searching in her pocket and as she turned around to face the woman, she held up her fist, pretending to wind it up like a jack in a box with her other hand. slowly her middle finger started to raise up and haseul was quick to shove her hands down and told her to clam down. other idols were shocked at her actions and almost had laughed when looking over at the fan who was livid and ready to rip out her hair.

doyeon eventually ignored the fan after apologizing to haseul. that moment was recorded by hundreds and she went viral. bbc, not wanting to do anything about it despite knowing they should've forced her to make an apology video, they were too lazy to do anything about it.

5.

"doyeon." yeojin called her and she nodded, looking up from her phone. the two were currently doing a vlive together in one of the small practice rooms in their room.

"what's smut? orbits are saying you look like you're reading something." yeojin said and doyeon looked at the camera in disbelief.

"i hate orbits so much." doyeon chuckled and she looked over at yeojin who wasn't able to understand a word she just said.

"it's just erotic literature that you read." doyeon said and yeojin too chuckled in disbelief and started to scold orbits through the screen.

"wait how do you know what that is?" yeojin turned around.

"there's something called the internet yeojin and for someone who's the same age as me you act like a grandma." doyeon said and yeojin yelled at her, throwing a pillow at her.

6.

"do you believe in santa claus? " doyeon read a comment during her and soojin's live at the cube building, in the middle of their practice room.