⌦𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐍

➪𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏
➪𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐘/𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐎

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━

Tobio scoffed at the sight across the court from him and bit his tongue, swallowing his jealousy and turning back to serving. Hinata- who was beside the silent rager- stared with concern before slowly turning his attention back to his serves as well.

With one hard slap, the ball Tobio was once holding flew across the court with the same precise accuracy he always had. With another loud noise, the ball hit the back of the blonde's head which made the blonde hold the back of his head with a scowl before turning towards the smirking culprit, "ow."

"Sorry, I guess my accuracy isn't the best today." The raven's words dripped with fake sympathy which everyone noticed. Kei clicked his tongue before turning back to the first-year middle blocker who he was helping at the moment.

"What's wrong with them?" The redhead had snuck away from Tobio and towards Yamaguchi who was observing the two other third years.

"Pretty sure they're in another pointless argument." Yamaguchi sighed as he dismissed the worried first and the second year looks between the annoyed blonde, the angry raven, and the poor green-haired captain who had to deal with their shit.

"Oh. Fun."

. . .

"Feel free to call me anytime~" Tobio smiled at the barely taller man who smirked and took the slip of paper from the raven's hands, tucking it into his pocket.

"Oh I will beautiful,~" the brunette took Tobios waist and caressed him, "I never thought you'd give me your number after so many tries."

"Oh? Maybe I like playing hard to get," Tobio lightly traced his finger on the brunette's face, while he glanced at the blonde who was leaning on a wall, staring at the two while his headphones were on- not playing any music.

"Is that so?" Tobio nodded seductively before pulling down the brunette's neck and locking his lips with the others, all while looking directly at the blonde who watched. Kei gritted his teeth while a murderous smile showed on his face.

Tobio pulled away from the brunette before he could make an attempt to use his tongue. He wiped his lips and his blue eyes slid back to the brunette, patting his shoulders, "Thanks, and sorry."

"Sorry? For wha-"

"For me." Kei took the brunette's collar and pulled him away from Tobio, nearly throwing him to the ground. The brunette's footing faltered after meeting the cold, honey-colored eyes standing above him. Kei was only a few inches taller, and it made all the difference as he loomed at the confused brunette.

"What the hell dude?" The brunette spat out the words harshly with his slightly shaking legs keeping him standing up as straight and high as he could.

"This one's taken if you didn't already know."

"What? But he kissed me?" The brunette looked past to the indifferent raven standing behind the blonde. Tobio was sitting on the ledge of a pillar, his legs crossed while he sat back on his hands while watching the two.

"Yes, I saw that. Tobio made sure of it." Kei gritted the words out, not bothering to glare at the smaller raven boy sitting a few feet behind him. "Guess I deserved it either way." The brunette's confused gaze turned back to blonde, "what do you-"

"Oh, so you admit it?" The brunette's head turned back to the raven while the blonde kept his back facing Tobio. "Maybe."

Tobio scoffed and crossed his arms, his glare boring into the back of the blonde.

"Uh- I'm just going to go...now..." The brunette took a few steps back from the couple then broke out into a fast walk when the blonde's gaze landed back on him. Once he left, it was just the two there, both with a fit of silent anger bubbling inside them.

"I won this- just so you know." Tobio looked away from the back of Kei's shirt to the exit of the school where he could see the distant students exiting, friends and significant others at their sides.

"Only because you kissed that guy." Kei finally turned around to face his boyfriend who looked ethereal in the light glow of the setting sun.

"I still won either way." his dark ocean blue eyes met with the honey ones hidden behind glasses in front of him.

"Fine. whatever, you win." Kei walked over to the glowing raven with a shit-eating grin. He didn't stop getting closer when they were at a good distance, he stopped when he was directly over Tobio- whose face was heating up. "Good job. You successfully made me break first." Kei took Tobios face between his pointer finger and thumb and looked down at the soft and plump lips that belonged to the raven. He grazed his thumb over Tobio's lips before cupping his face and moving in closer- close enough to make it seem as if the blonde would kiss him.

The blonde smirked at Tobio's whine after he took his hands from the raven's face and stood back up, recreating a few feet of distance between the two and leaving the small setter not getting the touch he wanted.

"Why didn't you kiss me." The raven stood up with a huff beside Kei who answered simply.

"You would've had another man's taste."

. . .

(bonus)

"Kei!" Tobio whined, dragging out the 'i' while walking out of the bathroom for the third time, "kiss me already! I washed my mouth and lips and everything!" the raven began to sulk, trudging over to the blonde who was sitting at his desk finishing schoolwork.

"Busy," Tobio pouted, then scowled. There's no way he wasn't getting his kisses tonight.

He walked over to Kei's desk, taking the back of the blonde's chair and pulling it out from the desk then spinning it around towards him and plopping down into the blonde's lap.

"What are you doing-fuck." Kei let out a strained groan after Tobio began to roll his hips on the blonde's lap with a small smirk.

"Give me kisses dipshit." Tobio rested his arms on Kei's shoulders, not letting up the slow grind against Kei's growing erection. The blonde bit down on a moan and strained to get his voice out, "You're so needy." He took his hand from the chair and to the raven's neck, pulling him towards himself as they met in a heated kiss. Kei stood up, holding Tobio by his thighs as he wrapped his legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss between them until Kei dropped Tobio on their bed underneath him. "Lucky for you, you'll be getting a lot more than just kisses."

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━
[𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄]

➮ i wanna write more power bottom tobio, I'm gonna do it-