Chapter 34

Shane P.O.V

After Marcus lefted,Riley and I was sitting in awkward silence .Why is it awkward? I don't know.We have so much to discuss.

"Riley we can't make things awkward between us okay, we need to talk."

"Shane...."she started but I kissed her. I have yearning to feel her lips.She kissed me back .The kiss was passionate.We pulled back for air and she hugged me and I hugged back. A thousand words was said on just this hug. We hugged for a long while until she pulled away.

"Shane will you promise me something?"She asks

"That is?"

"Will you promise?"

"But -"

"Promise?".

"Riley"

"Shane promise?"

"Promise okay"

"Great now.I don't want you to worrying about me.If I die then live on with our child and make both your lives happy.You still got a life ahead of you .So please make it easier for the both of us."

What? What is she asking me. ?

"But Riley.I know you might not make it but I want you to please. i can't do this without you. Remember you promised no one and nothing can separates us. You promise! You can't leave me ."I shouted while crying

"Shane can down okay .I remember I promised but its death Shane I didn't choose it. It chose me. I cant stop it.And death is the only thing that is capable of separating us. So please calm down and lets talk this out. "

"Riley please.Look if you leave me I'll be in pain. "

"Shane!! I can't fucking stop myself from dying .Get that in your head okay? I can't stop myself "She started to cry. I rushed over to her and hugged her .I feel awful for letting her cry like this.I pulled her closer and close my eyes .

********

When I woke up Riley was not there.I got up off the couch and walked to one of the guest room to freshening up.I took a long shower and walked to Riley's room to get extra clothes I'm sure I lefted here.I knocked and heard nothing so I entered and took one of my shirts and put it on.I walked back downstairs and walked into the kitchen and saw Riley looking about breakfast .I thought of frightening her so I crept up behind her and was about to poke her side when she spoke.

"Don't even think about it."I was shock but I looked around to see if she's talking to someone else but there was no one. How did she know?

"How'd you know I was behind you ?"I asked

"I have eyes behind my head"She says plainly. I try to stop my eyes from looking up and look if there really was eyes but unfortunately my eyes disobey and looked. But there was no eye has expected.

"Are you going to stand there all day or you gonna come and eat?"Riley asks. I grunted and walked over to the table and sat. Riley push the plate towards me and sat sipping tea while looking at me .I avoided her .Has I lifted the fork I saw her eyes watching the movement of the fork as if waiting impatiently for me to put the fork in my mouth.I looked at her with raised eyebrows.She didn't budge.

"What did you do to it?"I asked

"Did to what?"She asks

"The food. Your looking at it weirdly"

"Its not poisoned okay. I just wanted to see your facial expression when you taste it. Its the first time I'm making you breakfast."

Oh oh okay. She wouldn't poison me right? I lifted the fork at ate.To my surprise it wasn't bad.And I'm not dead yet. Thou the posion might have to settle in first .After breakfast we lifted for another boring ass day I'm school.