uChapter 35

Picture is Samantha

Tyler's P.O.V

Things have going great both with me and Lexi and with the others. I don't know much about Rilane(Riley and Shane).I mostly spend my time at the bar with Lexi.I am now walking down the road towards my house. I had to run this one errand that Kyle is suppose to do but I ended up with. When I reached the curb to get home I saw people moving in the house that has been abandoned for a year now. A girl use to live there her name was Samantha McKey.Her parents are rich she was once Queen bitch of the school until she moved and Winter took over.I really hated her for so many reasons that I'll do anything to get moved back to Australia.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear."I heard her angelic voice say.But she's not an angel she's the devil himself..

"What are you doing here?"

"Someone's not happy to see me."

"Why would I be, you broke my heart and ran away.Now answer me Sam."

"Well I'm here for the person I love and back for my throne at school "

"What lover? Which one of the many boys in school is it?"

"Shane of course."

"He's taken and Winter is queen bitch now ."

"Well I am Samantha and I always get what I wanted don't I? Well see you later and tell Baby Daddy I said hi." I know she's referring to Shane but does she know. ? I shrugged and finished my journey home.I walked inside and bellowed at Kyle to come downstairs.He took about five minutes before he appeared.

"What took you so long?"

"Well I was showering Mister. Now why did you call me?"

"Guess who I saw?"

"One direction?!?"He screamed

"No .Guess again"

"Umm.I know I know .Five Seconds If Summer"

"No dumb ass. The last person you expect to see like ever "

"No.... ."He trailed as if he figure out who I am talking

"Yes. She's here"

"Where ? Where?!?! "He jumped up and down. Why would he be excited to see Samantha.

"Wait who am I talking about ?"

"Taylor swift. Right?"

"No punk .I'm talking about Samantha. Samantha Mckey."

"What? Are you shitting me ? She lefted a year ago."

"She's back and in the same house too.You know what this means?"

"Trouble is about to start."

"Real trouble."

"Which trouble?"Emily asks

"That Sam"I put my hands over his mouth to stop him from telling Emily."There's no trouble we were just playing around. ".

"Okay let go of Kyle mouth then and let him answer"she ordered

"Well we were just playing a game Em nothing wrong at all "

Things are about to get bad. Prepare for the drama that follows.