Chapter 7

Life became hell and lonely for Andrew. His parent refused to speak to him after they found out what he did. He also kept his distance from Amelia and it hurts to see she was doing much better without him.

He could only watch her from her hospital room window and he could see her laughing with her parent and Dave. Not once did she request for him. It was as if she had totally forgotten about him.

Francis was around most of the time to comfort him. Apparently the whole school had to keep their distance so she won't get into another panic attack.

It took two weeks before Amelia was finally released from the hospital. She was brought home in a wheel chair because she had broken her legs but the doctors assured that it would be healed soon.

Andrew had to hide in other to avoid Amelia. Yeah it was tough but he had to do this; he had to do this so she will get better quickly but it seems it was all wishful thinking on his part.

One night, after everyone had gone to bed, Andrew heard Amelia screaming in her room. He quickly got up and rushed to go see what was happening to her.

What he saw shocked him.

Amelia was screaming and crying as her patents tried to hold and calm her down but she didn't listen as she cried for them not to hurt her.

Andrew was shocked at the scene before him. He thought Amelia was finally getting better. What went wrong?

Her screams increased when she caught sight of Andrew and she pulled herself further into the wall as if trying to escape him.

"Get out Andrew!" His father yelled at him and he quickly rushed out and leaned against the wall crying.

What has he done?

"Get the needle Tricia" he had his father yell and soon, Amelia's scream died down but Andrew remained outside. He couldn't bare to see her like that.

Soon his parent walked out, closing the door behind them. Andrew looked up at his dad with tears in his eyes "i-i'm sorry dad, please forgive me"

Dan said nothing and just stared at him and then he walked to his room.

Patricia remained as she watch her son weep "I'm sorry mum. I really am sorry"

He expected his mother to ignore him but she didn't, instead she smiled sadly and patted his head "get some sleep son, you look tired" he nodded at her before walking to his room.

Although it seems his mum was no longer mad at him, he was still mad at himself because of his stupidity.

That night he prayed for his sister to get better. He would do anything just to have her go back to normal.

Anything at all.

**
Amelia's screams got worse every night but that isn't to say she was completely normal in the day. She refuse to leave her room, eat or even talk.

Their parents called in the doctor to check on her but he said there was nothing he could do but to recommend a doctor in Paris to them and after a talk with her on phone, it has been decided that she will be taking Amelia with her on her visit to new yoke. 

Andrew had been depressed after the news of Amelia's leave. He didn't want her to go but he wanted her to get better.

He was sitting in the cafeteria with his friends, Francis, Kaitlin and her two friends Erin and Quinn.

They were all talking and laughing among themselves but Quinn was the first to notice his sour mood "drew, you okay?" She asked concerned.

Andrew put down the fork he had been holding and smiled "yeah I'm fine"

"We know you Andrew, you don't seem fine. Tell us is it about Amelia?" Quinn enquired.

He signed "she's leaving" he stated simply, keeping his eyes on anywhere but them.

"What do you mean man who is leaving?" Francis asked although the look in his eyes told him that he knew exactly who he was talking about but he answered anyway.

"My sister lia. She's going to Paris for treatment"

"Wait I thought she was finally okay?" Erin looked at him confused.

"She didn't get better. She's getting worse instead and it turns out the doctor in Paris is the solution"

The statement was followed by utter silence as everyone pounded on this. Yeah they all felt guilty because they played a part in what happened to Amelia.

"When is she leaving?" Francis asked slowly with his head down as if ashamed.

"Tomorrow"

"Well we should be happy about it right?" Kaitlin spoke up for the first time "I mean now that she is leaving we won't have to feel guilty all the time" she went back to her meal and Andrew frowned at her words.

How could she not feel sorry for what she did. She is actually the only one who didn't feel a sense of remorse for what happened to Amelia and it sicked him to think that he had a crush on her in a long time.

They all ignored her words and instead comforted Andrew "don't worry drew, everything will turn out fine" Quinn assured and he smiled sadly at that.

He hoped so.

**
Andrew was beyond shocked when he got home and noticed the house was empty. Amelia nor his parent were around. His heart sank when he notice Amelia's room empty except for the picture frame on the table which she had broker during one of her tantrum.

He shook his head as years blinded his vision. No! She wasn't gone. Tomorrow was the agreed day, his parent wouldn't do that to him.

Even as he tried to convince himself, he knew deep down that she was gone but he won't accept the fact until his parents comes home. Who knows, they might return with his sister.

Soon his parents arrived and be rushed out to meet them and his heart exploded when he saw that Amelia wasn't with them and his mum's eyes were red as if she had been crying.

"Dad wh-where is lia?" The tears were already falling and he could do nothing to stop them. 

For the first time in weeks, his father's eyes soften "she's gone son. Doctor Rivera took her to Paris this morning"

And that was the moment his life was shattered for good.

She left and he never got the chance to say goodbye.

------
Sorry for the late update. I do hope you enjoy this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and share your thoughts on the story.