Chapter 2

So catherina went out of marvi's room into the living room.Miss maati stopped her and said

What was that?
What kind of marriage are you talking about?
"you can't let my grand-daughter marry a stranger without even finishing her studies."
how can you be so heartless catherina?

Its the only option ,I have to let her marry him,I can't send her to college.

What!!!!miss maati said
And what will you tell bernardo aww?

he will just have to accept it replied catherina and she left.

Miss maati went to see marvi she was so depressed.Miss maati gave her a hug while she was crying.

"My dear I don't know how your mother could make such a decision like that."Her mind is crazy miss maati said.

"Grandma I don't want to marry please don't make it happen" marvi pleaded.

"I'll see what I can do"her grandma said.
It was night and marvi was lying down on her bed with a very sad then cloey walked in

"What's up with that face little sister" cloey asked her as she sat beside marvi.

Mom wants me to marry a rich man.Cloey looked at her with a shocked face
What!!!
Cloey didn't like the idea at all
I will go and talk to mom said cloey.

Miss maati was in the living room sitting on the couch as bernardo came from work.He saw miss maati sitting with a anxious face.
What happened maam?he asked

A very bad news my dear,your stupid wife is going to get your daughter marvi married to a stranger rich man as she speak in anger.
Bernardo said but how!!!
And he hurridly went to the room to argue with catherina.

What on earth is this?
How can you come up with that stupid plan of yours?

"why no one agrees with me its the best I can do!! Catherina yelled.

"I will not make my daughter marry anyone you hear me said bernardo.

You don't have one sense in your stupid brain just shut up replied catherina and she went outside in the dark night.
Cloey began looking for her and saw her outside and start to speak with her about the same conversation Catherina decides that she don't want to talk about it.
Cloey looked at her in a rude way.
At the same night,catherina called up deron and told him that everything is set and under control.Deron was happy that and said thank you miss for allowing me to marry your daughter.Its no problem catherina answered and then hang up.She went back into her room and saw her husband sitting up.
she asked him
"Why are you still up at this hour."
"how can you expect me to sleep"
he replied.
catherina looked at him with bad eyes and then went on the bed to sleep.
It was morning bernardo went into marvi's room to see how she is doing.
She was still sad.Bernardo hugged her.I heard everthing your mother is planning.
What can I do papa? nothing!!!
I will just do as she said she replied.
What!!!Bernardo rushed to say.
I will not allow you marry a stranger.
What's the sense papa!!!
I am not going to college you couldn't stop her from that!!!

I understand that I'm weak and stumbled,I couldn't handle your mother.
Marvi looked at him and said no papa don't say that.
Well... I will just have  to marry him.Her dad hugged her.
Bernardo and marvi went out of the room into the living room where her mother,grandma and cloey was at the dining.
Marvi said "mom I will marry him".
cloey toad out her eyes and miss maati coudn't say a word from her mouth.

Oh my dear,that is what I wanted to hear from you said catherina as she hugged marvi.
cloey couldn't take it anymore and went out of the house to go to college.
Catherina is planning for her and marvi to go to the shopping mall and look at wedding dresses after she came back from work.Marvi nodded,she was not happy in herself at all.Bernardo and catherina left off to work.

"Why  did you agree to that" said miss maati to marvi.

"I just don't know what to do grandma"said marvi.
I'll be fine you don't have to worry.