Chapter 8

Miss maati was about to have some orange juice as catherina walked in and said;
"Marvi didn't even call us"

Well you didn't know that you were not going hear from marvi before you got her married to a stranger,miss maati replied.
Catherina started to get annoyed by her lectures.
Mother can you please stop!!!
Miss maati began mocking catherina then take a sip of her juice.
Cloey was planning not to give deron the pictures so early,she will give it a little more time.
It was in the late afternoon when roma came back from school.Marvi was outside looking at the flowers while humming.

"Good Afternoon Miss marvi,"
roma politely said.

"No roma ,just call me marvi"
She adjust herself
Am not an old lady as she giggled.
Roma started smiling.

I'm glad to see you happy after what you had been through said marvi as her face started to become furious.

Yes
roma answered as she held her head down.Marvi saw that she was about to become sad so she take roma to the library to read a nice entitled book to her.
Aranda and her parents are going to plan a lavish party for marvi and deron.They were speaking very softly because they didn't ready to tell marvi as yet.
Marvi and roma had came from the library and went down stairs to where aranda was,Aranda started to clear her throat "eh-em" my manners.
Davely step forward to marvi,marvi started to become nervous.All in her mind was why is davely so serious,is something wrong as her hands began trembling.

Well....marvi,we are planning a party for you and deron because you didn't get to go on a honeymoon.
You can invite your family and friends if you wish, he said.
Marvi nodded as she got an release from her nervousness.Eastlanda called deron to inform him about the party while marvi called her grandma.
Miss maati was delightful to hear while cloey seems very excited because she was thinking of getting close to deron.

As the house maids decorated the
place for the party with pepperlights and shiny curtains,Eastlanda went to marvi's room and knocking the door,can I come in she said.
Marvi rushed to say yes maam absolutely come in.
She gave marvi a present and it was wrapped in a shiny sparkling red bag.
Marvi didn't insist on taking it but Eastlanda make her take it.
"Come on open it"Eastlanda said.
Marvi began to open the present as her lips shivered.She take out a long blue strapless dress.

It's beautiful she said as she pleaded her kind regards to Eastlanda thank you maam.

It's my pleasure said Eastlanda keenly and left the room.

As Eastlanda was about to close the door she open a crack of the door abd said hurry up and dress.
Marvi nodded,
Aranda choose to add a ban at the party to sing for her brother.
She was in a pink tight dress and a black heels with her paced down makeup and blonde straight hair.
Deron was already dress up waiting for marvi downstairs.
Suddenly marvi's family had reach the party.They went to greet deron and his family but cloey wasn't interesting in that at all.
She screwed her face and went to have a drink while leaning on a table.They currently ask for marvi,in a while marvi was coming downstairs.Deron stared at her while she held her dress to the side and come down.

She looks like a goddess,deron whispered.

Oh my dear you look stunning catherina said.
Thank you mom,marvi pleaded
Marvi hugged miss maati and Bernardo because she misses them so much.Cloey came and had a little chat with marvi.
Aranda went up to the front to seek everyone's attention.
She announced deron and marvi's marriage.
Marvi was standing 8 inches away from deron.
He couldn't keep his distance,he step towards marvi.
You look gorgeous in that dress,he said with a smile.
Marvi said Thank you in an awkward way.
Cloey stared at them with jealously.
Aranda get the bands ready and start playing music.
Deron started to feel the dance mood and ask marvi for a dance.

"May I have this dance with you"he commanded.
He held out his hand to take marvi's hand.
Cold sweat start running through marvi's body.
Of course!!she said without hesitation.
They went on the dance floor,deron put his hands around marvi's waist and marvi place her hand on his shoulder as the romantic song started to play.
As deron started dancing with her,his feelings for her start to get deeper as he looked into her brown eyes but marvi intend not to look at him because she felt no love him.
Everyone at the party started dancing,roma and aranda were holding hands and dancing together as they draw people closer to dance with them as well.
Marvi wanted to stop dancing.
"I want to use the rest room,excuse me" she said as she pulled away from deron and left.Deron make a sigh.

Cloey saw that deron was standing alone.She step towards him.
"Hey my new brother-in-law"as she held her hand to deron for a shake.
He said hey with a tired mood and shake cloey's hand.

Everyone is out there dancing as she wants to flirt with him.
Why don't we go and dance as her smile reached around her jaw corner.
Deron didn't want to dance but cloey pulled his hands and went to the dance floor.

Miss maati saw that cloey was dancing with deron but she didn't like it.
A few hours later the party was over and everyone went home.
Bernardo and catherina were so tired so they went to their room.cloey was ready to leave the living room too,as miss maati stopped her.
What grandma can't you see I'm
tired as her eyes look sleepy.
Why did you to dance with deron when there are many guys at the party miss maati ask.

The poor guy was standing there alone,why don't you ask marvi why she left him there alone cloey replied.

Listen to me said miss maati as she step toeards cloey and raise her index finger.
You will not flirt with your sister's husband you hear me and then left.
Cloey didn't seems to care and said whatever with strong attitude.