Chapter 6

Marvi went into the spare room her eyes were full of tears.She sat down on the floor and she place her head in her laps.No one in the house knew about her life story because she choose to keep it to herself.
She decides that she will stay in the spare room that night.
It was morning when marvi woke up finding herself on the floor.She didn't get up from off the floor that night so she fell asleep there.Her Iphone rang, she took up the phone and look at it.It was cloey calling.She answered,

"Hi cloey"

"Hey sister,I just called you to find out if your fine".Said cloey

Marvi told her that she is fine.

As cloey heard that she just rolled over her eyes and said
I'm glad to hear that.
"Yes"marvi answered

Cloey told marvi about meeting up at the bar with her.
Marvi didn't want to agree because she is not the bar type.

"Come on marvi,it's just a bar".
Marvi was fed up of cloey's tormentation so she just agree.
"Ok I will come" as she sighed.
Cloey began mumbling "yess" and then told marvi what time she should come as she hang up.
Cloey then called up romeo to tell him.
As romeo hang up his father javeero walked into his room.
"Good morning son" he said

Good morning dad.

So what about you and Aranda? Javeero asked

Romeo quietly answered him
Not well,she didn't told me that her brother got married to cloey's younger sister.

Javeero was shooked
So why did catherina hid such a thing from us as he wondered.

Indeed javeero still insist that Romeo should get married to aranda because her family is wealthy and he could get benefit off their earnings.
"You are way much better than your  stupid bastard good for nothing brother.I hope you don't turn out to be like him".
Romeo looked at him and said
yes dad as he sighed.
Javeero shooved his head and went out of the room as he mumbled
"Good for nothing kids".
As he sat down at the dining table for breakfast,his wife eaverel came and sat down as well.
She saw that javeero isn't in the right mood.
She asked him what is the problem.
Javeero just find it as a habit to insult his wife all the time.

"Woman leave me alone" he said
His wife don't mind his insults.
He began telling her about catherina's daughter marriage.she was shook with fear as her eyebrows raise.
Karmen overheard them

Is that true?
said karmen.
Everyone remained quiet.
Marvi went back to the room and saw deron.She felt  so guilty in herself of what she said to deron that night.
Deron steps towards marvi and apologize to her about what happen.
she accept the apology and apologize too.

"Marvi,you can tell me about your life story"

he said kindly to marvi.
Marvi didn't want deron to feel bad so she told him that she got overworked that's why she said those things.

Indeed deron nodded his head and was ready to went off to work.
She called
Deron!!!
he stopped,
"Ummm....actually Cloey said I should meet up with her if that's okay with you".

he answered yes ofcourse I'm not holding you back then  he left.

Marvi sighed and sat down on the bed.
She holds her hair as she regret saying those things to deron that night because she didn't want deron to have the intention of knowing anything about her life.
It was just near the time for marvi to meet up with cloey.
She straighten her long black hair and put on some shiny lip gloss. She put on a red off shoulder flare off dress and  black heel shoes.
She grabs up her phone and a silver purse and head downstairs.
As she went downstairs she ran into Aranda.

you are going somewhere?
Aranda asked marvi.

"Ummm...I'm going to meet up with my older sister cloey" said marvi.

"I'm sorry to say this but I don't really like her" said aranda.

Marvi giggled,It's ok she's just too....I just don't know what to say.

Anyways I have to go said Marvi,Aranda nodded her head as she waves her blonde hair.

Cloey and romeo was at the bar planning on what they are going to do.
Suddenly they saw marvi coming,romeo moved over to the other spot while cloey was the table.
So marvi stepped into the bar,the  bar seems so strange to her because there were alot of drunkard men playing gambling games.
Cloey whispered out her name
"Marvi,over here"
Marvi heard her and went over to the table.
"I told you that I didn't want to come here ,I just look like some bad girls", said marvi.

"It's not  like we are doing anything" cloey answered.

cloey ordered tequilla for herself and mineral water for marvi because marvi is not the rum type.
As they got the drink they start sipping from the glass.

Well...I just miss you lil sis,said cloey.
I miss you too,It's just so weird to be living at a new home, marvi replied.
Cloey had began to get bored of talking and was ready to do the plan.
She make an excuse of going to the bathroom and told marvi to refill the glass for her.As cloey walked,she quint one eye on romeo to get ready.
She stood in a corner then take out her phone and went on camera.
Marvi got bored and sighed,she then got up to go and get the glass refilled.Romeo was walking towards marvi and bounce the glass out of marvi's hand for spite.
The glass broke into pieces as romeo bend down to take up the pieces of glasses but marvi was already taking them up as as his hands touch marvi's hands.They start to stare at each other.Cloey then began taking pictures of them. Cloey then shift her hands from romeo's hand and got up.
She apologized to romeo but romeo didn't really need marvi to apologize to him.
It's not your fault, he said
I never knew you were a bar type like your  sister he said with a smile on his face.

No,I'm just here with my sister cloey.

Cloey is here?

Marvi nodded.

Romeo bought back the glass that he broke.He refill the glass and gave it to marvi while he was smiling with her.Marvi did a funny smile.
Cloey took picture of that too.
Thanks,but you didn't have to buy another one,she said.

No,that's cool he said.

Marvi turned her back and went back to the table.

"You look beautiful" romeo said.
Marvi looked at him weirdly and said thankyou.She never knew that romeo could say such a thing to her because she know romeo as a boasty guy.
Cloey smile  excitedly and said yesss!!!
she then put her phone in her handbag and went back to the table.
"Sorry if I stay long in the rest room" said cloey.

Marvi nodded and said,I am so sorry cloey but I can't stay here any longer see you next time.
She then got up and left,cloey didn't mind.
Then romeo went over to cloey.

How did it go?
he asked

Just perfect said cloey.

Now I will photocopy these pics,hire someone to give deron and now he will thinks that marvi is treating on him and then he will divorce marvi and I can get closer to him as cloey's face was grieved.

               𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Marvi had reach back home and as she stepped into the house.She saw Aranda sitting down on the couch with a sad face.

You came back quickly said aranda  to marvi.

She replied yes

Marvi sat beside aranda and asked her why do you look so sad?

"My boyfriend and I had an arguement  he is romeo,your sister's best friend I'm pretty sure you know him"aranda replied.
Marvi was so flattered until she turned away her face fom aranda.

Are you ok? aranda asked

yes

Marvi's mind just flashback on when romeo's hand touched her hand and she closed her eyes.
She didn't even told aranda that she saw romeo at the bar.She then got up and told aranda that she needs to change her clothes.
Aranda nodded but she suspect that something is going on strange with marvi.