ㄖ几丂

Chapter 1

____________________________________________________

Felix hurried through the crowds of people, his breath getting unsteady and gaze fixed towards a straight direction. He mistakenly bumped into a bunch of people on their way but made sure to apologize to them.

A specific male he pushed past made him stumble on his way, the books and papers all flying away from his hands. He whimpered in pain on the harsh contact of the ground.

Hyunjin widened his eyes on the weak male fallen down and hurried towards him. He helped to gather his fallen down stuff and repeatedly asked the male if he was okay. Felix said it was fine but couldn't help but wince in pain when he tried to get up.

That concerned Hyunjin more as he held on to the delicate figure of the younger and make him stand up straight. Felix bowed to him, flushing in embarrassment. He took all his belongings back from the older and flashed out in just a second.

Hyunjin was confused and concerned for the male when he saw him run out, limping from the hallway of their school.

Felix could feel his knee stinging in pain but tried brushing it off by hurrying to the school gym.

As expected, few other students had taken their seats on the benches already. His eyes landed on his friends that had an empty seat next to them. A smile creased on his lips as he excused himself between the people and finally settling down on his seat next to his best friend, Seungmin.

"You finally made it." Seungmin said as he handed Felix a small fan to help him cool down. Felix nodded, pantingly and took the fan from him whilst trying to catch his breath.

Jeongin's eyes landed on the male's red bruised knee which made him question while pointing towards it, "what happened to your knee?"

"I fell down on my way here, it's not that much of a deal."

Jeongin and Seungmin nodded understandingly and turn their heads towards Jisung who was yelling their names while running towards them. "Hey Ji, what's the hurry?"

"I just came to inform you that I won't make it to our hangout today." Felix eyed him weirdly and tiled his head in confusion. "Why not? It's the weekend."

"Yeah but I have a date with a sugar daddy today" Jisung spoke proudly and shamelessly making him roll his eyes. "Oh yeah, me and Jeongin can't make it either." Both the two had blush painted across the face making Felix groan in annoyance. He already knew why the two weren't coming and had to admit that each day they always had an excuse to not visit.

"Y'all are getting too horny nowadays." Jisung said making Jeongin whine and smack his arm. Seungmin just blushed and settled down on his seat while licking the lollipop. Felix knew that he was going to have to spend yet another weekend all by himself which seemed quite boring but he was used to it by now.

"Whatever, has any of you seen Minho?"

Jisung smirked at the male earning a glare from Felix as a response. "He's still in the changing rooms." Jisung said as Felix made an 'oh' face. He pulled out his notebook from the stack of files and books he had held. A pencil parted the page of the book as he opened it and started doodling on it.