ㄒ山乇几ㄒㄚ乇|ᘜ卄ㄒ

Chapter 28

___________________________________________________________

Felix walked towards the road, not daring to even glance up at either side of the roads.
"Why didn't Jinnie hyung not pick me up today? Is he sick? Did he not attend school? Did the school extend his suspension? Is he okay..?"
His mind had been clogged up by his thoughts that he didn't even notice the car heading towards him.
He gasped and froze as the car neared him until he got swung to the side with a tight grip on his arm.
His eyes were squeezed shut until he peaked through them to find a familiar male holding on to his waist concernedly.

"Minho?"

The older helped him stand up straight, their eyes still locked into each other's until Felix snapped out of it.
"W-what are you doing here?"
"I literally saved you from getting run over." Minho said, quite disappointed on his words of choice even if he was basically his ex.
"Should've let me." Felix mumbled under his breath but Minho heard him.
"You really shouldn't be saying that." He clarified.
"Why does it even bother you? Your my ex anyways."
"I may be your ex but I never stopped loving you."
"Pfft- yeah, that's why you considered cheating on me."
"You don't understand. I needed that and I have to admit it was a very wrong move to make."
Felix nodded in agreement, "it was really wrong move Minho. But at least you have Jeongin right?"
Minho went silent on hearing his name. Felix caught onto his silence as a smirk grew on his lips.
"What's wrong Minho? What happened to you and your fuck buddy? Did he leave you?"
"That's enough lix."
"Does it hurt Minho? I really hope it does sting you until you regret liking guys."
"The only thing that hurt was when we broke up lix. I still loved you."
"Oh I love you too Minho! I really did..until somebody gave up on our relationship and decided cheating would be a cool game to play with feelings."
"You don't understand lix-"
"Good. I don't want to understand either."
Minho let out a sigh out in defeat as Felix only glared at him before leaving the male and walking in front of him until he heard him speak up again,
"At least I imagined you while he was sucking me off."
The words gave him shivers down his spine as he churned his teeth in anger before continuing to walk away from him.

"Great. My first day after suspension is already ruined by my ex." He thought before marching inside his school.
The first thing he spotted was Jisung making out with a random senior in front of his locker. He gagged at the sight and pulled the two apart,
"Can you horny shits get a room? This is my locker."
Jisung rolled his eyes at the male before sending winky faces towards the senior as the male walked away. He turned towards Felix, pulling out millions of dollar bills in his hands.
"Lixie, do you have any space in your locker where I can keep this extra cash?" He asked while counting on the bills.
"No sungie. And that's a lot of cash why would you keep so much in a locker?"
"Like I said, this is extra cash so it doesn't really matter. All of it is going in my savings anyway."
Felix cockily eyed the obviously spoiled male and continued settling all his stuff away in his locker.
"Hey sungie, have you seen Jinnie hy- I mean Hyunjin hyung by any chance?"
Jisung stopped between his counting to think for a while and continued, "I think I saw him with a random girl near the gym or something."
"Girl? The girl from yesterday?" His heart did ache a little but he faked a smile and hurried towards the gym.

He stopped near the doorway to the gym and peaked inside to find Hyunjin and the same girl happily giggling with each other.
All the pain from last night hit him like a wave of emotions making him almost throw up.
His nerves immediately made him want to confront the two. When he finally gathered all his courage he took sturdy steps towards them until the girl noticed his presence.
When she did, she patted Hyunjin who glanced back at Felix and dropped the smile on his face.
"Hey! You must be Felix am I right?" The girl asked making Felix let out a sympathetic smile and shake her hand.
"Y-yeah..you are?"
"Heejin." She smiled.
"Nice to meet you.."
"Pleasure to meet you as well, please! Have a seat!" She motioned a seat next to her as Felix thanked her and settled down awkwardly between the two.
"Felix, it's so nice to finally meet you in person, Hyunjin has been talking about you non stop."
"H-he has?"
She nodded as Hyunjin interrupted her from going further,
"I literally just told you he was just my friend, stop exaggerating Heejin."

"He was just my friend.." the words echoed in the younger's head making his heart twist in knots as the lump in the throat began to form again.

"If you don't mind me asking..are both of..dating?"
He glanced at Heejin who was blushing mess on his words and lightly smacked his arm.
"No way!" She squeaked.
"Not yet." Hyunjin sent her a wink making Felix's heart completely sink to the bottom of his entire body.
Heejin gasped and blushed harder, smacking his arm playfully this time.
Felix felt tears build up again  and swiftly stood up,
"Uhm- I have to go.."
"But you just got here!" Heejin added making the male fake a smile towards her.
"N-no, it's fine..you two have fun."
He sprinted away but stopped on his tracks before fully disappearing. He turned back and patted Hyunjin on his back. They locked eye contact and felt the weird spark sting their body again.

"Y-you two look cute together.."

Felix immediately sprinted away from them leaving Hyunjin dumbfounded.

"Am I getting replaced..?"

_________________________________________________________

A/u note:
       My plot for this book changes everyday (つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ