𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"God, Ayame had to choose glitter and confetti for his wedding," Shigure complains as we sweep things up.

"You were the person who got drunk, and blood promised him that we'd clean up after his wedding." I chuckle, throwing some of the confetti at him.

"Did you see that Yuihiso was at the ceremony with that fiance of hers?" He cautiously asks.

"Yes, they looked happy. I'm glad for Yuihiso."

"And yet here you are, Kana left and found love, Yuihiso left and found love, and you're on your own. Still single." He whines. "You'll die an old virgin."

"Hey, who said I was single?"

It indeed took me a long time to move forward. My standards were so high with Yuihiso. But I finally got up the courage to ask out the waitress at my favorite cafe.

"When's the wedding!"

"Hey! Calm down! I've only been on a few dates with her. I'm going to take my time with love. The curse is gone, so I have time."

Nothing is stopping me now. I can find love and not worry about pain. And now I see, love isn't foolish.

-Author's Note: Well, here we are! At the end! Thanks to everyone who's read through the whole book! I love all of you so much and hope you continue to enjoy the stories I put out! Ya'll are the greatest!

-Sana-Senpai!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 -𝘼 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘- 🎉