Chapter 15

Luna and I talked over the phone, and she finally forgave me. I told her that Kenzie was drunk, and I was the only one who was with her. She loved me as a friend, i assured her. She finally came around, and forgave me. Which I was happy about. Connor, me, Luna, Cameron, and Kenzie are all going to meet at the creek tonight, to plan our almost-half-way-to-end-of-the-school-year-party. It's supposed to be a legendary party. But only with the 5 of us. So I walk down to the creek, to see everyone already there. "We should go see a movie first," says Luna, and Connor sighs. "Yes. Okay. But then we have to go to the club." "I can make fake IDs!" Says Cameron happily. I sit down next to Luna, and listen to the debate. I notice kenzie isn't here, and I look around slightly confused. "Okay, so.... Movies, club, then what? Just drive around?" Asks Connor. "Yes! Driving around drunk, is the best. Because you have more fun. Because you're careless." Connor laughs and writes it down. "So its settled." I smile as Luna claps happily. "Hey uh....not to interrupt, but where is Kenzie?" I ask, looking around. Connor looks at me. "I don't know??" He replys, and Luna looks around too. "She was supposed to be here?" Luna says then stands up. I knew why she wasn't here. Because of what happened yesterday. "Should we go look for her?" I ask, and Luna shakes her head. "I don't think she would like that." Connor says, and Luna nods in agreement. "If she wanted to come she would've." I look out into the woods, squinting to see. I jump up as I see a small light not far from us. "I'll be back." I mumble as I go forward, and start walking through the woods.

I make it to the small light, and notice it's a flashlight. Kenzie sits leaning against a tree, holding a bottle of whiskey. "Oh.." I sigh and kneel in front of her. She looks up at me. "I'm soooooooo drunk." She laughs, and I smile. "I see that." I grab the bottle and take a drink. "I think this is expired." I say, a look of disgust on my face. "I think it- it is too." She laughs again. "What're you doing here?" I ask, looking at her. "I was on my way to see you guys, but I'm to drunk to be walking so I fell and kinda just stayed here." I roll my eyes and walk over to her, and gather her up in my arms. "Off we go." I say as I start walking back to the school. "You taking me home?" She asks, I nod. "I love-" "kenzie. Don't." I sigh, looking down at her. "But I do." "Just stop, okay?" I snap. And she falls silent.
I make it to the school, and I sit her down at the back of the school. She suddenly gets out a cigarette and lights it. I chuckle and sit down. "I want to disappear." She looks up at the sky, and so do I. "In some ways, so do i. That's why I moved here- if only plane tickets were 10 dollars." She laughs. God. Her laugh is so cute. NO STOP THINKING THAT. "Same." I look up to see Ty standing there, leaning against the wall in a leather jacket. He sits down next to me and let's out a small sigh. "You're cute. Are you a fuckboy too?" Kenzie looks at Ty, and he looks at her. "Me? Nah." He points to himself and shakes his head. "Are you a fuck girl? If that's a thing." He grins happily, and she laughs. "Im learning not to be." She smiles. I laugh and continue looking at the sky. I wonder if they would ever be together? They're kinda alike. Except Ty doesn't leave people.