NSFW | Breeding kink

You were teasing him since morning. You wore his favorite skirt today and his favorite panties, oh and how does he know? Because you bent over to pick something up right in front of him during a meeting full of Jonin. You two were in the back so no one else could have seen that except for him.

"Y/N what was th-" before he could finish his sentence after the meeting, you ran up to Tsunade to talk about something and signaled him to wait. You did the same in the training area. Again.

He knew what you were doing, he was just patient enough to see you getting worked up before he does. By the end of the day you were longing for him too but before you could leave your office, some work came up and you had to stay back. Kakashi went home early that day after saying, "I have a few things to look after" leaving eye contact with you WHILE he was talking to Gai. It was your signal that enough is enough.

But you were stuck with work and this time it was genuine. You got free as soon as possible and went back home.

By now you were so tired that you almost forgot about the entire day. As you rested your stuff on the table in your bedroom strong hands pulled you and threw you to the wall, you already knew who it was. It was him, only in his sweats without the mask on.

Kakashi said with one hand strangling both of your hand over your head and the other one holding your sides tightly, "What was that? If you were gonna do that to me the entire day, at least give me some reward for my patience huh" in a very low and heavy voice, which he used when he is way too worked up.

"I got stu-" you tried to explain but he cut you off "Na-ah you wanted to be a tease right? Well, karma is a bitch darling," he said snarling the last word and turned you around with your hands still strangled.

He lifted your skirt and spanked you hard, "You know what you get for doing that to me right?" he said in your ear in the same low heavy voice. It was sending shivers down your body and before you could know what was happening he ripped your panties leaving you with just the skirt on. You gasped but didn't resist because you kinda love the hard dom Kakashi.

He pointed one of his fingers to your mouth, "Lick It" and you obliged. If you were facing him, you could have seen the pleasure and joy in his eyes as you were licking his fingers. Before you could think what he was doing he pushes the two fingers to your already wet hole. You moaned hard in pleasure. He started pumping them to the rhythm that he very well knows what you like and increased the speed, but by the time you were about to cum he stopped and left your hands too. You were a sweaty mess with trembling legs begging him to finish you.

He sat on the edge of the bed as if it was nothing while you begged him to finish you, he just smirked in return. But when he heard the word "please daddy" leave your mouth, he may not admit it but he was turned on as fuck!

He took you by your neck and aligned your face right in front of his, "But on one condition, you have to take every single drop in and IF even a single drop comes out of that pretty hole of yours, we're doing it again, got it?" You nodded frantically and sat on top of him.

Honestly, the way he moaned as he entered you was your signal that he wasn't as tough as he was showing, he wanted this too. But when he started thrusting, all the thought left you and all you could do was to make sure that you agree to what he said earlier because he has no mercy when it comes to overstimulation.

After a few hard and fast pumps he was about to cum, "Tighten it or else we are doing it again." You knew better so you agreed.

As he came he lays back in bed because it was too much for him too, it's been an entire day that he's been hard rock down there. You lay on top of him to calm down a bit.

He turned you over and got on top, "You think I missed it? Look at that mess. You failed, now don't blame me for what's about to come." and he started thrusting again.

He lasted 3 fucking more rounds before you completed his condition and he let you go.

Lesson learned: If you are going to tease him again, don't do it.