Character Summaries

Name: Sapphire Codex

Hero Name: Codex

She looks like Boa Hancock from One Piece.

She owns Tron Corporation.

She has several abilities:

[Immortality], [Freedom], [Soul Bind], [Theft Protection], [Mental Protection], [Growth], and [Nen] were gifted by the goddess.

Her natural state is a ghost form, so she has [Intangibility] and [Invisibility] in that form.

[Nen] came with 8 branches. They are:

[Thinker], [Conjuration], [Navigation], [Manipulation], [Observation], [Prediction], [Transmutation], and [Enhancement].

She learned Nen's basic principles as well as advanced techniques. They are:

[Ten], [Zetsu], [Ren], [Hatsu], [Gyo], [In], ,[En], [Shu], [Ko], [Ken], [Ryu], and [Emission]

She has developed a few Nen abilities with this:

[Possession] - A [Manipulation] ability that lets her possess things as well as learn about their structure.

[Artificial Intelligence] - A [Thinker] ability that lets her rewire her consciousness to operate similar to an Artificial Intelligence. Can multitask, and massively boost processing ability.

[Body Construction] - A [Conjuration] ability that lets her form a body she can use with her Nen.

[Digital Body] - A [Transmutation] ability that lets her turn herself into digital data.

[Digitization] - A composite ability, formed with [Transmutation], [Conjuration], and [Manipulation]. Allows for turning others, including people or objects, to data and back. Also creates a pocket dimension of sorts, but is really just a digital world.

[Physical Boost] - An [Enhancer] ability that lets her have superhuman abilities, like enhanced strength, speed, senses, durability, endurance, and more.

[Danger Sense] - A [Prediction] ability that warns her when someone she cares about is in danger. The more she cares, or the more she makes countermeasures, the earlier the warning. Can guide her to where the danger is, and can even show visions of the future danger if needed.

[Warp] - A [Navigation] ability that lets her warp to anywhere she's been, anywhere in sensory range, or anywhere [Danger Sense] guides her.

[Restoration] - An [Observation] ability that lets her restore people and objects back to their prior state, by peering into their pasts and restoring from that data.

[Lightning Form] - A [Transmutation] ability that lets her turn herself into lightning, which also vastly increases her speed.

Additionally, she can use abilities from the rest of her wives.

Name: Pamela Codex (formerly Pamela Isley)

Hero Name: Poison Ivy

Her abilities:

[Chlorokinesis] - She can control and communicate with plants. She uses this ability on Nen constructed plants now.

[Plant Construction] - Her [Hatsu] is just forming all kinds of exotic Nen plants that can have various effects.

Additionally can use abilities from the rest of her wives.

Name: Kara Codex (formerly Kara Kent)

Hero Name: Supergirl

Her abilities:

[Superhuman] - She has superhuman strength, speed, and durability, as well as can fly and shoot lasers from her eyes.

[Temporary Constructs] - Her [Hatsu] is generally using Nen to form temporary constructs to aid her in battle, much like Green Lantern does.

Additionally can use abilities from the rest of her wives.

Name: Ororo Codex (formerly Ororo Munroe)

Hero Name: Storm

Her abilities:

[Atmokinesis] - She has the ability to manipulate the weather.

[Weather Construction] - She can use Nen to make up the components required for various weather conditions if they are not already present. This includes water, wind, and lightning.

Additionally can use abilities from the rest of her wives.