Chapter 1: In The Eyes Of Zekrom!

*WARNING THE FOLLOWING STORY IS MY OWN HEADCANON WICH HAVE ASH AS HOW HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE, POST DIAMOND AND PEARL, THERE WON'T BE MUCH ROMANCE ASIDE FROM FEMALE CHARACTER SHOWING INFATUATION FOR ASH, HOWEVER ASH FUTURE WILL SEE HIM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MULTIPLE GIRLS, SO YEAH ASH WILL HAVE AN HAREM DEAL WITH IT! ALSO NO YOU WON'T SEE THE PROTAGONIST OF THE GAMES, THEY ARE A SEPARATED UNIVERSE SO THEY DON'T EXIST. THERE WILL BE DIFFERENCES WITH THE ANIME EVEN AT KALOS ALTHOUGH KALOS WILL NOT SHOW MANY CHANGES. THIS IS A REWRITING, DON'T EXPECT TO HAVE ASH ALWAYS WINNING AND EXPECT LOTS OF LORE, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND ALSO WORLD BUILDING, ASH WILL STILL PRESERVE HIS CHILDISH NATURE, IN FACT SOME CHAPTER WILL NOT FEATURE IT DIRECTLY, BUT MENTION THIS SIDE OF HIM FROM HIS TRAVELING COMPANION IRIS, CILAN AND SOME OF THE OTHER THAT ARE A PART OF THE ANIMEVERSE PROSPECTIVE, THE BATTLE CLUB WILL BE MORE FEATURED, THERE WILL BE WORLD BULDING WITH CHAPTERS DEDICATED TO OTHER PEAPLE OR LEGENDARY POKÉMON, ASH WILL FEATURE SOME MORE CAPTURE, AND THE UNOVA LEAGUE MIGHT END UP A BIT DIFFERENTLY, MAYBE WHO KNOWS?*

The Pokémon World! A mysterious yet familiar world, filled with magical creatures of all kind called Pokémon!

*Pokémon are seen flying across the globe, with forests, lakes, rivers, grassy and flowered plains, mountains, canyons, deserts, islands, villages, small towns and even big massive city, the seas and oceans that divide the lands of this massive and beatyfull planets*

Some live inside caves, hidden from the eyes and the lights of the day, coming out only in the darkness of the night, with only the low light of the moon and the stars to welcome them, others live inside of forests where they can hide better their nests, and not get spotted by their natual enemies. Others roam the lands while some live the various plains, swamps, and even using their mystical powers creating their own small habitat and defending it. Some even live only outside in the unknown to the eyes on man, with only a few blessed managing to see them, but it doesn't mean that everyone live only in such places, no others live under the water of lakes, rivers, seas, oceans even in their most dept part, a few live even inside of volcanoes! But this world isn't filled only with Pokémon, no in this world there is also another known species that lives it, humans! Humanity and Pokémon lived together since the beginning of the known history, and the relationship between the two species changed during the passage of times, for the worst, but also for the better... In the current era Humans after a rouge time period filled with wars among them, changed everything to avoid the same mistakes to happen again... Organizations that worked for the benefical future of the world came to be, this ones known as the International Police, the Jenny Regional Police Injection wich plans on making sure that in the various land specific trained and out of ordinary womans ends up working to bring Justice against criminals, and also the various Pokémon League Federations, born with the purpose to subtitute the government of some of the region wich had agreed to. 4 of this region, racently 5 after a new one appeared from gaining indipendence are known as, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Jotho, The Orange Archipelago, and Kanto home of the protagonist of our story, a young Pokémon Trainer from Pallet Town with the dream of becoming a Pokémon Master! Known and loved by many in the 5 region, he traveled with friends and gained rivals, showed great hidden potential as a battler and more, symbol of improvment through time and hard work, he also managed to earn an important title in a small yet important and powerfull Kingdom wich our hero managed to create also a solid friendly relationship with it's royalty Rota, where our hero keeps his title for the second consecutive year, but this little story will be told later on in the future as it happened between the end of his journey through Sinnoh and the beginning of our Story, wich will happen beyond the common to him, in a distant land only recently opened internationally after the war that afflicted the world...