Chapter 2: The Journey Begins!

Nuvema town was a total mess, or at last it was around the area were the Pokémon Laboratory was, one officer Jenny stood there with other several officers, all of them were left stunned at what they were seeing.

(N.T.) Jenny: "Headquarter, here is the Officer Jenny in charge of Nuvema Town Pokémon and Trainer security, report."

HQ: "We hear you loud and clear Officer."

(N.T.) Jenny: "Good, I need a direct contact with the weather laboratory of Unova, it's urgent."

HQ: "Request received, we will get you in contact as soon as possible. What is the current situation there?"

Jenny breathed heavily, as she looked totally shaken by what she saw.

(N.T.) Jenny: "The situation is currently... Out of the field, literally, this storm have somehow created one of the strongest electromagnet field ever registered in our database, the laboratory is currently suspended in mid air also blocked inside of a cage made of pure electricity, i currently had to stay back of at least 300 metres beacouse any closer causes every single electronic device to explode, and for the worst part the electricity is somehow able to literally melt even the most non-conducting and heatproof tool, so we are literally locked out."

HQ: "You said, that a "storm" is causing this, correct?"

(N.T.) Jenny: "Affermative."

HQ: "Any odd behaviour registered in the local Pokémon?"

As Jenny was about to say no, however an entire flock of swan-like Pokémon was now surrounding the laboratory, all of them now called various defensive moves and tried with all their might to break in, some even started to attack the clouds, aiming almost like they were trying to hit something, but it was pointless, leaving the officer clearly surprised by this...

HQ: "Officer Jenny, is everything allright there, do You need any assistence?"

Jenny now who attention was snapped back at the call, answered...

(N.T) Jenny: "No, there is no need, but actually yes something odd is happening... An entire flock of Swanna is currently stubbornly trying to break in the lab, and also they are trying to hit something, something that is in the clouds."

The voice from the HQ hummed.

HQ: "Swanna, are water types Pokémon correct?"

(N.T.) Jenny: "Affermative, why it's this important?"

HQ: "We have a report coming from the officer in charge of the Unova International Airport, apparently an Unknown Dragon type Pokémon caused a storm, and tried to attack someone at the pier of the location, but failing thanks to what could only be described as an army of water types Pokémon appearing to protect this person."

Jenny eyes widened in realization.

(N.T.) Jenny: "In other words this same Unknown Pokémon it's causing this now, and just like at the Airport the water types Pokémon have been triggered again?"

HQ: "Affermative, the person at the Airport it's a guest of our regional professor and is currently traveling with Professor Samuel Oak."