Rewrite

Spoilers ahead!

List of features in this rewrite of the anime:

1)More new moves and techniques of like of counter-shields, and thunder-armor.

2)IQ Abilities, but with a twist, for saying one remember the battle Ash vs Anabel, with what Ash and Pikachu came up with.

3)Battle clubs will be more featured.

4)Lot of Tournaments from the PWT organization, in other words I'n winking to you BW2.

5)Good Team Plasma, and Bad Team Plasma.

6)Secrets Base in honour to the function that the anime never used, shame it was going to be perfect to have them camp into one, and also the games didn't manage to make shine, cuz Game Freak it's incompetent.

7)Pokémon Baccer (look the movies of Zoroark) and Activities of the likes of Pokéathlon, in honor to the Zoroark Movie, and the function that did not receive enough love.

8)More content regarding aura guardians, lot's of ruins explorations and adventures in the wild.

9)Double, Triple and Rotations Battles.

10)Pokémon that have that has been going through the type changes from a generation and another will been fixed here, in other words Pokémon like Gardevoir will have a splint, at Kalos they all have the fairy type, but outside of it no, same for all the species that acquired such type outside of Kalos and Alola, sort of like regional form, meaning that Gardevoir from outside the Kalos and Alola region are extremely rare, so much so that Pokémon Hunters are hired for getting them, and viceversa... This is something that will make Professor Ivy role shine once again, since she in the anime studies the regional differences between pokémon.

11)Pokémon Hunters and Poachers are a thing, and Ash will have it rough with them.

12)Competent DP Ash, in other word we have an Ash at the same wavelength of Sinnoh and Kalos.

13)Events about the legendary of Unova are changed.

14)DreamWorld and Entralink have their own take.

15)Colress have a personality closer to the one in the games, actively in fact liking Ash and considering him a key for his research.

16)Fennes studies Pokémon Trainers their influences on the Pokémon and viceversa, although she just recently opened the field, Ash and Iris are the first subjects of her studies.

17)Kurt will make his appearance, as I try to bring back the GS ball into the animeverse, I hate how they scrapped it only beacouse of the movie with Celebi, they could have it anyway instead of breaking the lore. But as I said, they are incompetents.

18)Professor Hastings will make his appearance with the Pokémon Rangers once more.

19)The PokéDex in the past were supposed to have an IA as proved by Dexter in the first episode with his own personality, it will return this factor and Ash has 2 IA with him, Aurora and Dexter, one in his interpoké and one in his PokéDex, it is implied that the HoennDex had his own IA with Ash.

20)Ash actually has fan clubs in Kanto, Jotho, Hoenn Sinnoh and the Orange Island, the Pokémon League sponsorize them, and the best part? The gym leaders and Elite4 frquent them, even some champions when they have time, such places have an Incorporated Pokémon Centre, and Market when they sell a lot of things, this places are even considered sanctuary for wild Pokémon since there is a system that blocks PokéBall who have been registered as empty. Even a few Pokémon Rangers know such places.

21)Lance is actively trying to make sure that Ash will enter the G-Mans in the future.

22)The Rangers Kellyn, Solana, Ben and Jack Walker raccomands Ash to the Ranger HQ as a great ally. This rangers will appear in Unova as well, especially Ben since he is a Ranger wich works globally and has no tie to a ranger base.

23)Fiore, Almia and Oblivia are existing regions, but Ash has no interest to travel there at the moment.

24)Orre is an existing region as well, but it will be featured in the sequel of the series.

25)This book will have a lot of sequels, in fact this first one goes up to the League. Than there will be the second one focused on N and another thing, the third one the Decolore island and the Genesect and Mewtwo(F) movie, than there will the XY book wich will last till Ash vs Olympia, than the XYZ books, later on we will have the 7th generation, and for the eight a total Retale of Pokémon Journey.

All of this can be considered spoiler. But since I do not plan to reveal everything , this is just a list of a little that you all have to expect, especially since I believe saying that I don't plan on making the rewrites to follow similar step in canon events will be a lie, Ash will separate from Iris and Cilan to reach Kalos ecc these kind of things can be told as such they happens in both this rewrite and the anime.

MY OTHER BOOK POKÉMON SUN AND MOON, HAS NO CONNECTION TO THIS ONE.