Chapter 2

-still Patrick's POV-
Once we are all in the car, we drive off. Belch looks at her for a moment in the rear view mirror and starts speaking. "So uhm. What exactly was happening Y/n?" I feel her cling onto me tighter but she doesn't say anything. I know what to do. I move her hair and whisper into her ear "when someone asks you a question, you're supposed to answer it baby. You need to use your words okay?" She nods. I shake my head and sigh. "uhm. My dad was mad at me for punching Gretta earlier today, he wanted me not to leave so he chained me to his room." She put it simple, but I know she will tell me about it when she is ready. Belch nods. "Why did you punch Gretta?" The rest of the boys know about her being a little. And we all care for her as best as we can. "She was mean." Y/n mutters it lowly and Henry turns around in his seat to face her. I know she can feel his gaze on her because she tenses and buries her face deeper into my shirt. The car stops at Belch's house and Y/n gets out of my grip, running inside. I sigh. she isn't  supposed to do that.
-Y/n's POV-
I make my way to Belch's backyard and sit by his pool. Henry comes and sits next to me. I smile and wave at him. But he grips my chin. "You know better than to punch people love-" I open my mouth and he raises an eyebrow, causing me to close it. "I'm not done. And you know not to interrupt. I know daddy (patrick) may allow you to get away with things, but we are all gonna talk about that. I know Gretta is mean but you need to use your words." I huff and stand up. I'm not supposed to walk away and pout but I don't have to listen. "Come here baby. We all need to have a chat." Patrick opens his arms for me and I shake my head. Vic raises an eyebrow at me and i cower a little, but still stay out. I squeak and begin squirming as I feel someone pick me up and bring me closer to them. The person sits down on the floor. Vic, Patrick, and Belch sit in front of us. Henry. I squirm even more but I feel a tap on my butt. "Stop it." Henry scowls at me. I sit still and pout. "We just wanna know what exactly happened today. alright?" I don't reply to Belch. I look to my side. "That's another thing. We are going to lay down some rules and they will be followed. you understand?" I nod and look at Patrick. He raises an eyebrow at me and I do the grabby hands. He shakes his head and mouths 'answer them' i growl and start muttering lowly. "Gretta was being mean to me. She got in my face and I was done. I punched her and the teacher told my dad on me. He wasn't happy about it either." I play with my fingers. Patrick stands and picks me up with himS I look down at Henry and stick my tongue out. Haha. I win that thought quickly leaves my mind when I see all three of them follow us and we walk into the spare bedroom. "Like Belch said, there are going to be rules for you to follow. And if you break them, you'll be in trouble. Understand?" I pout up at Henry. "Rule one-" he is interrupted but a knock at the door. I quickly stand and run to it. I open the door and see Eddie Kaspbrak. He smiles at me. Why is he here? This is Belch's house. I am about to ask him what's up, but all four boys tumble to the front door. Henry quickly picks me up to rest on his hip and brings me to another room. I hear Vic and Patrick yelling at Eddie and i being squirming. "He isn't good for you to hang out with love." Henry murmurs into my ear. "But he's my friend." I growl. I hear Eddie's small voice mutter something about how he will come back for me, then the door closes and the three boys walk over to us. Henry puts me back on the floor and I walk outside, sitting by the pool.

Second part is done. I hope the story isn't too random- 😅🥲