Chapter 11

Recap: "We can't tell you anything about the-" He stops, causing me to let out a low growl. I shake my arm out of his grip. "You know what? You don't have to tell me the 'information' you guys need. But I at least would've liked to know because it made me feel like you guys preferred her over me! You know? Sometimes it would be great to be included!"

I would like to put a small disclaimer, this chapter could be triggering. There are mentions of cheating, kidnapping, and nonconsensual touching. Please do not read if you are not comfortable with that. 

Now:

Y/n's POV

They look at me, and Henry rolls his eyes. This causes me to be angrier. How could they even- I let out an annoyed breath and they looked away. I walk out of the house and decide to take a jog around the block. The sky actually looks very- I feel a pain on the back of my head and feel my body hit the floor. -time skip- I wake up and instantly go to rub my eyes, but can't move them. I look around and I am in a dimly lit room. It smells like mold has been forming here for a while. My nose scrunches up in disgust as I see a figure walking towards me. My heart begins beating 100bpm. Who is that? Where am I? How do they know me?? Why am I here? What do they want with me? My thoughts are racing. When the figure gets into the light, I see it is a thin woman. But she has a paper bag over her head with holes so she can see. My breathing gets shaky as she brushes her finger across my arm and goes up to my shoulder. I look up at her and try to speak, but my mouth doesn't form any words. She clears her throat and begins to talk. "So you're the one everyone looks at. You're the one who stole all the attention from me. You're the one who took my place." I furrow my eyebrows and squeak out "I-I don't even know you!" Fuck, that isn't even what I wanted to say. I hear her let out a small chuckle as I squint at her. "You don't have to. But I know you. I've seen you around. You're Patrick's little play thing now." I let out a growl. "What do you want?!" She digs her nails into my shoulder and then lets go. I look up at her in disbelief. Then she turns around and walks away. Great. -Vic's POV- I look over at Henry. "We should've just told her-" He cuts me off "No! She doesn't need to know. That girl is the only thing that is gonna tell us about how to kill the Losers Club. Because obviously we aren't very good at it!" Patrick purses his lips together. "Do I still have to have sex with her? I mean I am not complaining or anything, her body is absolute heaven. But I have been feeling guilty because of Y/n." Henry rolls his eyes. "Yes you still need to bang her! And this has to go until the Losers are dead." Patrick quickly speaks again, "I thought we were gonna start showing that we care about Kaylynn! Not kill off her other friends. And I honestly don't have any more hatred for them." Henry stares at him. There is a glint of evil in his eyes. But before he can say anything, Belch runs in and licks his lips. "Where is she?" We all look over at him. "Who?" He rolls his eyes. "Y/n! I thought she would be here with you guys. Come on! We need to get out of here because her dad is coming back." Henry just points at Patrick before we all run back outside and hop into Belch's car. -Back to Y/n- Heavy footsteps get closer to me as my breathing gets rapidly quicker. I sound like I just ran a mile. I try making myself think about something else but then I hear a loud bang. I jump and my eyes begin watering. Oh shit. He is gonna kill me. A buff figure walks up to me. He has a paper bag over his head too. He doesn't take any time to talk though. "So you know why you're here, correct?" I look up at him and nod slightly. "Good. So you know that we need to kill you, correct?" My eyes widened and I shook my head, this time speaking up. "Uhm. No, I didn't know that. Why do you guys want to hurt me? I didn't even know about the other girl. And I am not anyone's play thing!" He crosses his arms and taps his elbow with his index finger. My breath hitches in my throat. Oh shit. He walks up closer to me and puts his hand roughly on my shoulder, his finger rubbing my collarbone. I shiver. "W-What do you want?" Damn you voice! I can't even rely on my own voice to not stutter. His hand slowly goes to my neck. I don't even squirm, I am too terrified that he will do something worse. His hand moves down to my boob, and before he can squeeze there is a loud bang.