Chapter 10

recap: "Do you think Patrick likes her?" I mutter. Victor and Henry look at each other and shrug. I sigh and leave, them not stopping me this time.

now: While I walked up to the car, I see the girl pretty much grinding on Patrick. I had to stop myself from puking. I shake my head. Well if he wants her then whatever. I turned around and decided just to walk home. Not to Belch's house. Mine. Where my dad is. I take a deep breath as I walk through the front door. It's been so long since I've stepped foot into this house. I decided to walk up to my room. Once I get to my room, I lay on my bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep. -few hours later- I woke up to an unusually quiet house. I get up and walk down the stairs. I see three figures and it makes me jump back. Holy crap. Who are they? How did they get into my house? The three people step into the light. Henry, Victor, Patrick. I roll my eyes. "What do you three want? I'm busy." Henry raises both his eyebrows, Victor crosses his arms and Patrick just looks around the house. "Answer me dammit!!" They all flinch slightly. "We have been looking for you. We didn't know where you went. When you weren't at Belch's, we all kind of freaked out." I rolled my eyes again. "Why did you leave? You got a lot of explaining to-" "I don't have to explain anything to you! Maybe I just want to be alone! Why can't you accept that?" Henry growled at me. "Don't cut me off. You know that we all care about you. So when you just disappear, it worries the shit out of us! And last time I checked, we take care of you. So yes, you do need to explain to us." I had nothing else to say. I didn't know how to respond to it. I sighed. "I was about to get in the car, but Patrick and whatever her name is were grinding on each other! Yeah I had a reason to be upset!" Patrick was the one to roll his eyes this time. "We need information from her. If she wants certain things, we need to give it to her because the information is important." I scoffed. "What 'information' is she holding that you need?" They all looked at each other and just shook their heads. I rolled my eyes and walked back outside. I feel someone grip my arm. "We can't tell you anything about the-" He stops, causing me to let out a low growl. I shake my arm out of his grip. "You know what? You don't have to tell me the 'information' you guys need. But I at least would've liked to know because it made me feel like you guys preferred her over me! You know? Sometimes it would be great to be included!"