Looking For a Job!

" You're fired" Your boss yells

" What, It wasn't my fault it was her's I told her to clean up and she didn't  listen to me!!" You scream

" You're the assistant manager, You're supposed to make them listen. Grab your things and leave don't even bothering bringing your uniform back just go!" Your manager yelled.

" You know what fuck you, and everyone in this place. That's why the food sales are dropping, I hope this place shuts the fuck down!" You yell while walking away

You snatch off your name tag throwing it to the ground, slamming the door behind you.

You let out a sigh as you felt the fresh outside air, "Why, why today out of all days?!" you question .

you walk toward the street, waving your hand for a taxi. You hated New York, it was always to much going on.

Finally after waving your arm for a while, a taxi finally stopped.

You run to get inside, " where to?" the man asked.

You put in the address then throw yourself back in the seat, " Those nice apartments!!" He says.

"Yeah" you say before getting on your phone.

The man turned the music up, it was actually good music.

" Your taste in music is immaculate" You complimented.

The man just laughed then turned around, " Yours must be too if you know these songs!" He says with a smile.

He was cute, He looked young around your age too.

"Are you a college student?" You ask out of curiosity, the man turned his head back toward the road "yeah, I guess you figured because of how young I look?" he says.

"Which one do you go to?" he asked you, " Columbia University" you answer, "oh shit, me too!" He answered in a surprised way.

"Maybe we can meet up some day, as school buddies and not worker and customer!" He says followed by a laugh, " What's your name?" You ask.

"My names Armin!" He says, " Oh, you're the one who got in for having high ass test scores!" You say in surprise.

" Yep, that's me!" He says followed by a laugh, " Well, I look forward to getting to see you around school" you say politely.

" Yeah, same." He says while parking the car.

"Wow, we're here already, thanks um, how much is it?" you ask in a afraid voice.

You were supposed to get your check today, but because you got fired you didn't get it.

And you didn't have much money on you, at the moment.

" Free, I'll see you around" He says in a gentle tone before driving off

"That was nice of him" you say to yourself as you enter your apartment building, you looked down to your feet while you walked.

"Hey, excuse me are you trying to get in this elevator or not?" A guy asks you!

You look up,  and see the hottest person you'd seen all day.