「𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑 @ 𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟷 𝚙𝚖

You never realized how easy yet complicated a job could be

You never realized how easy yet complicated a job could be. You'd been working with Bakugou for a week now. It was the same thing every day. Four times a day, you'd spin his chair and make him take a break. 

Friday he had dressed casually, which made you see the tattoos scattered across his arms. It was hot, but he was your boss, so you would never say that to his face.

Now, you had other problems to deal with. Your mom called you and told you that Isaiah had gotten sick. Since she couldn't afford to get sick, that meant you were going to have to take him back for till he got better. 

While that was never a problem, you did miss your baby, but now you were working ten-hour days. So that meant you needed to talk to Jacob. He would have to watch Jacob in the daytime, and you'd get him at night. While you had already talked about this once you got off of work, Jacob was still over and in your bed.

[𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙨 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙤]

You should've never called him over late at night

You should've never called him over late at night. He was always on some demon time shit. You would occasionally let him spent the night if he had to come over late, but when he started getting all touchy is when shit needed to stop.

"Mova ya hand nigga." You told him as his hand slid onto your thigh. Nigga was always tryna cop a feel. "My fault." He moved his hand but decided to put you on his lap. "Can you not?" "Not what?" You could tell he was trying to act all sly, but you weren't a dumb bitch.

You mushed his face before getting off his lap. "Mamas." "Unt unt, none of that shit. You either take yo ass to sleep or leave." Jacob smacked his lips, but the look on your face made him smile before getting under the covers with you. One thing about Jacob, he always knew when to shut the hell up.

° ° ° ° °

You never liked to see your baby sick. He was hot and wheezing by the time you picked him up from your mom. "Sorry for giving him back so soon." "It's okay Ma. I missed him anyway." You grabbed Isaiah's bags from her while Jacob put him in the car.

"You know you don't have to bring him every time you come up here." You gave your mom a look while putting your hand on your hip. "Ma, I'm twenty-eight years old. I know how to handle a man. Plus he needs to watch Isaiah while I'm at work." That made your mother look at you with a smile.

"You never told me you got a new job." "You never asked." You giggled before hugging her and saying your goodbyes. Since you drove up, Jacob drove back. You sat in the back with Isaiah to try and soothe him. "Turn up the air." You could tell Isaiah was hot by the way he moved around in his car seat. 

After a couple of minutes, Isaiah was asleep. You crawled into the passenger seat before opening your chips. "So how's yo new job?" "It's good. I been saving up." Jacob looked at you then back at the road. "What you need to save up for?" "Our son nigga. Baby shit is expensive. Plus if I save enough then we can get him into an actual daycare and not your sisters."

He didn't look at you, but instead took one of your chips. "Fat fucking ass." You mumbled as you turned to face the window. "I know yo fat ass not talking." "Thick and fat are two different things." You rolled your eyes before going back to your chips. This ride needed to hurry. All you needed to focus on was work and getting Isaiah better. No distractions, at all.

 No distractions, at all