「𝙏𝙚𝙣

𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝 @ 𝟾:𝟷𝟿 𝚙𝚖
𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝 @ 𝟾:𝟷𝟿 𝚙𝚖𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

You never really expect the month to go by as fast as it does. But soon, the end of July was rolling around. Isaiah had gone back with my mom last week, so I've seen Jacob less.

Which, I wasn't complaining about, since I got to spend more time with Bakugou. At first, I didn't understand why he wanted me to call him by his last name, but it was something they did in Japan.

He said we were going to some restaurant, so I didn't want to overdress. It was also hot tonight, so I knew I needed some air.

He said we weren't going anywhere fancy, so I got to dress casually

He said we weren't going anywhere fancy, so I got to dress casually. I put on my honey brown frontal and let Mina do some light makeup.

"Girl ya lookin good for ya lil date. You coming home tonight or ya gettin sum dick?" "Mina, it's not a date. He just being nice." "y/n, you're going to eat and den he gon eat you. Flat and simple."

Sometimes, she was a lot. "Aight, we done. Give me a lil spin." I laughed while getting up and spinning like a big ass kid. "Okay den, the hair looks good, the body is giving, and the face looks good thanks to me."

I rolled my eyes, but slid on my sandals and grabbed my clutch along with my phone. When I walked out of my room Ochako was in the kitchen eating. She looked over at me, and she damn near did a double-take.

"Well shit, who you fucking tonight?" "Oh my god, you down bad bitches." I can't stand these thirsty hoes, they both got boyfriends but are so invested in me.

"We ain't down bad, we just like to see you wit a nigga who's not Jacob." Mina skipped into the room with her goofy ass and hugged me. "Make sure you stay safe sweetheart. I put mace and a pocket knife in ya purse."

I hugged her back and she kissed my shoulder. "Why...?" "Cus I luvvvv you. Now go get ya freak on!" She pushed me to the door, and I didn't even get to say shit cus she shoved me out and closed the door.

"Damn bitch." Might as well go downstairs then. By the time I got down the stairs, Bakugou texted me saying he was out front. I made sure I had everything and walked out.

There was a nice black car out, so I figured it was him. The back window rolled down and his face appeared. "Well don't you look pretty?" "Thanks, ya look nice too." He opened the door and I got in the car.

He was wearing a black t-shirt with jeans, and it was the most casual I'd ever seen him. He was still fine though, so I didn't care. "Care to tell me where we going?"

Bakugou's laugh was light while he shook his head no. "Nah, but I think you'll like it." He smiled, this real big goofy smile, and holy shit it was nice to see.

He didn't smile much, so it made sense that I started staring at him. He didn't even question it, he just stared back. I didn't realize how long we just looked at each other until the car stopped.

I looked out the window to see Texas Roadhouse. "Oh, so you ready to drop a band for how much I'm finna eat in here?" That laugh came back, and he opened the door for me. I got out and watched him talk to the driver before joining me.

He grabbed my hand, which was kinda sweet, and we walked in. I made sure we got a booth, cus they're way more comfortable, and a waiter seated us. "You like Roadhouse?" "Truth be told, I've never eaten here before."

My eyes went wide because how the hell. "Excuse me?" "I don't live in Texas, I'm not even from America. I had to ask my friend for a good place to go, and he recommended here."

It was my turn to do the little nod thing while looking at him. "Aight, you get a pass. But that just means you're gonna get a lot more Texas culture every month."

When the waitress came back around, I had to pretty much order everything cus he didn't know what he wanted. We ended up getting the steak and rib plate, cus I definitely didn't eat all day so I could have him feed me.

 We ended up getting the steak and rib plate, cus I definitely didn't eat all day so I could have him feed me

We talked about simple stuff, he asked a lot about Isaiah, and I asked about his life. He was single, no ex-wife or kids. Which made me happy that I wasn't the other woman in some office affair.

I only drank one Martini and the rest was water, and he had a beer, which I didn't expect. He looked like he drank only vodka and expensive shit.

When the bill came, he didn't even let me look at it. He just gave the waitress his card and signed it. I really was being treated. "Wow, what a gentleman." "I told you that you'd get dinner."

The rich nigga vibe was immaculate. Once he got his card back he grabbed my hand and we left. His car pulled back in and he was being real nice and opened the door for me. 

When we got in the car I pulled out some gum and handed him a piece.  "It's Juicy Fruit," I told him while chewing. He took it and did the same, and he even thanked me.

"So, what do you want to do now?" "Oh wow Mr. Bakugou, are you inviting me to your home?" He laughed at my British accent change, but I was actually looking for an answer.

"It's up to you,  if you want to go home you can." The options weighed in my head. I could go home, or see what fancy-ass house he lived in. To think about it, big ass house over small apartment any day. "Fuck it, let's go to your place."