「𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙳𝚢𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚜
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑, @𝟿:𝟶𝟶 𝚊𝚖
𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Playing boss has given me a love-hate relationship with this job. This is the longest Bakugou has been gone because he's been bouncing between states to get business sorted out. I spent a lot more time at work, which meant less time at home with Isaiah. Jacob was stepping up to the plate though, and when I told him I felt bad he said he'd never see his son as a problem and loved his little man.

I've been running this tight ship of a job pretty well, and while Monoma still pisses me off, I'm cool with putting him in his place. This week has been extremely hot, but since they're cranking the AC in the building I always need to wear a jacket.

I was starting to get to know people, and whenever I walked in I got to give a couple of hellos and smiles to people while walking into the office

I was starting to get to know people, and whenever I walked in I got to give a couple of hellos and smiles to people while walking into the office. I walked into the office, and damn near jumped when Bakugou was sitting at his desk. "Well I'll be damned, didn't know we got a ghost in the building." He slightly laughed while I closed the door, and when I walked further into the room I saw another desk sitting there. "It finally came?" I was a little bit more excited than I should've been, but now that I didn't have to share a desk anymore I felt even more legit. Bitches had a nameplate and everything.

"Hope you like it, it should've gotten here earlier but shipping was hell." "Well she's cute, and at least I know she's not going anywhere." I know he could hear the complaint seeping through my words, and he sighed before motioning for me to come over. It made me feel a lil sum, but I grabbed the chair by my desk and sat across from him.

"You're far away." "You never specified how close I was supposed to be." He smiled a bit before pointing at his lap. I looked at him before crossing my legs and slightly pouting. "Mm, no." I leaned a bit when I said it, and his face was in a bit of shock. "You can get closer though."

He smiled a lil bit before getting on his knees and getting closer to me, putting his hands on my waist. Damn, if I wasn't mad I'd fold like a lawn chair. But I was trying to hold my ground, so I grabbed his jaw and looked down at him. "You're gonna stop putting the goods on me then leaving without a word. It's inappropriate." He went wide-eyed a little bit but then he smiled.

"You're right. I'd take you with me if I didn't need someone here to hold it down. And Monoma has sent me about ten emails, so I can tell you've been doing your job." "I can't stand him, he wanna be me so bad." Bakugou laughed, and we made eye contact before he leaned in and kissed me. His hands slid up and grabbed my boobs, and I moaned into his mouth as he massaged them.

I missed this, I missed him, but I wasn't quite sex deprived. I have to be honest, I been fucking Jacob. It's just sum about him being a good dad that does something to me. But anyway enough about Jacob this man is sucking on my neck with his hand in my shirt. "I wanna put you on that desk and fuck you." He pinched my nipple between his fingers and I moaned a little louder than I should have, and I realized we were in his office.

I slightly pushed him away, looking at the stains on his lips from my lip liner. "While that sounds... very sexy... you have work to do pretty boy." He nodded before pulling his hands away and pressing a slow kiss against my lips. "Whatever you want, Ms. Roberts." He smiled while grabbing my chair and pushing me back to my desk like a gentleman or whateva.

"You know... the thirty-first is coming up. Last day of the month if I'm not mistaken." "Oh really? I hadn't noticed." "Don't be a smartass." I shot him a look while he sat at his desk, and I knew once he started typing he was locked in. Since he was back, I was going to take it easy for the first time in almost a month.